Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Find Your Ideal Religion with Belief-O-Matic! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Find Your Ideal Religion with Belief-O-Matic!
Richard Dey
Member # 1727

- posted      Profile for Richard Dey   Email Richard Dey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a ray of shunshine, I'm twice as Mormon as Fun is [Cool] !
Posts: 7866 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse
Member # 1860

- posted      Profile for Jesse   Email Jesse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Single biggest weakness?

Ok.

Me.

3. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (93%)

Richard

5. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (82%)

Hannibal

3. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (95%)

Funean

2. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (95%)

This thing has one wacky defination of "mainline to liberal Protestants".

Posts: 11410 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Dey
Member # 1727

- posted      Profile for Richard Dey   Email Richard Dey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] , and no definition of polytheism at all so far as I can see. At best the gods are a blob of "universal power" or something.

I hold that I am a god -- and if anybody wishes to join me they ought to feel free to do so [Smile] . The heavens are an infinity of free states so far as I know, except for the Evil Empire of course.

Posts: 7866 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PhilM
Member # 2137

- posted      Profile for PhilM   Email PhilM       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found this test to be interesting. I dont proscribe to any particular religion, in fact I look at myself as agnostic, and feel my sundays are best used for motorcycle rideing.

But anyway here are my results, and after readin some of the descriptions, I guess they are kinda close. maybe I will try to find one of these "Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants" churches in my area and sit in one sunday [Smile]

1. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (100%)
2. Unitarian Universalism (100%)
3. Liberal Quakers (96%)
4. Neo-Pagan (80%)
5. Bahá'í Faith (78%)
6. Secular Humanism (74%)
7. New Age (67%)
8. Reform Judaism (67%)
9. Theravada Buddhism (64%)
10. Mahayana Buddhism (64%)
11. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (60%)
12. New Thought (59%)
13. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (54%)
14. Orthodox Quaker (53%)
15. Nontheist (51%)
16. Jainism (50%)
17. Taoism (49%)
18. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (47%)
19. Scientology (43%)
20. Orthodox Judaism (42%)
21. Sikhism (42%)
22. Jehovah's Witness (36%)
23. Islam (33%)
24. Hinduism (31%)
25. Seventh Day Adventist (24%)
26. Eastern Orthodox (18%)
27. Roman Catholic (18%)

Phil

Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page