Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » What women here ... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What women here ...
TommySama
Member # 2780

- posted      Profile for TommySama   Email TommySama       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"antithesis"
Posts: 6396 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
0Megabyte
Member # 1217

- posted      Profile for 0Megabyte   Email 0Megabyte       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your sense of humor is apalling and truly lewd.

Which is probably why I'm having such trouble keeping from laughing.

Posts: 2668 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TommySama
Member # 2780

- posted      Profile for TommySama   Email TommySama       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was merely pointing out the psycology of most men.

All we notice are breasts. [Big Grin]

Posts: 6396 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

- posted      Profile for kenmeer livermaile   Email kenmeer livermaile       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is anhesis a word? And why are those tits in there?
Posts: 23297 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

- posted      Profile for kenmeer livermaile   Email kenmeer livermaile       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I like men fine. [Smile] "

The Wife's Plaint: 'Men, I like fine. Now that MAN I live with, however...' [Wink]

Posts: 23297 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bull Durham, Crash talking about being in "The Show" for 21 days.

"You never carry your own luggage. You hit 'white' balls for batting practice. And the women all have long legs and brains."

Always admired that last line. Typical jock movie; "The women all have long legs and HUGE tits."

Which is why Bull Durham is one of the greatest movies ever.

KE

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zyne
Member # 117

- posted      Profile for Zyne   Email Zyne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like men. And I want y'all all to stick around.

Although, I have a husband and a boyfriend, and I still mostly wind up doing my own yard.

Posts: 4003 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TommySama
Member # 2780

"Although, I have a husband and a boyfriend, and I still mostly wind up doing my own yard."

Ay Curamba! What a loaded sentence! YEE-HAAAA! *Fires off a couple of shots*

Of bullets, you naughty naughty Orny Americans.

Really living up to your profession of rabblerousing us babboons, eh eh?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page