Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » BTW, is there ANYONE who believes...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BTW, is there ANYONE who believes...
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that the Dems could not have failed exactly like Hastert if they were in the same position?

Needs to be said. However, it is the repugnicans who focked up in this particular case, and whining about them eating shyt for it is stoopid.

Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omega M.
Member # 1392

- posted      Profile for Omega M.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, they had Bill Clinton. (Not that I think he deserved all the grief he got.)
Posts: 1966 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TommySama
Member # 2780

- posted      Profile for TommySama   Email TommySama       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"that the Dems could not have failed exactly like Hastert if they were in the same position?"

I doubt it's a "republican" or "democrat" thing. It's a political thing.

I find it sort of amusing, sort of sickening when I meet people (of either party) who practically worship their party's leaders, and despise and demonise the other ones.

Posts: 6396 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Dey
Member # 1727

- posted      Profile for Richard Dey   Email Richard Dey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Republican dilemma is that they had a flame-out pointing fingers when the firecracker went off in the Democrats' outhouse -- and are now seen screaming across the field holding a Gay-Mart catalog to their bare asses.

Maybe they'll think twice about denying the Log Cabin Republicans a place at the table.

Beware the 13th fairy!
Her magic wand's a hose.
And if you leave her out of things,
She'll stick it up your nose.
____

* Modified (2006) to suit Moderators' stringent requirements of propriety.

Posts: 7866 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

- posted      Profile for kenmeer livermaile   Email kenmeer livermaile       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Beware the 13th fairy!
Her magic wand's a hose.
And if you leave her out of things,
She'll stick it up your nose.*"

kenmeer, unidextrous, embraces the enoticon:

[LOL]

"up yer noses wid rubber hoses..."

V. Barbarino

Posts: 23297 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wakeup
Member # 3081

- posted      Profile for wakeup   Email wakeup       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kenmeer livermaile
how come you are so witty and clever
i love it ilove you and everything about your
intelect
you are like a god
you know every word in the dictionary
you even sence when someone is writing about you
how come you are in this forum?
you should be president or something
great to hear from you on every thread
keep up the good work

Posts: 45 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

- posted      Profile for kenmeer livermaile   Email kenmeer livermaile       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"you are like a god"

The Stoners Prayer:

Hallowed be thy name, for you art, like, a god, dude.

Yeamen

[ October 07, 2006, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: kenmeer livermaile ]

Posts: 23297 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TommySama
Member # 2780

- posted      Profile for TommySama   Email TommySama       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wakeup
do you believe democrats act differently
i love how you attack kenmeer on this
forum
for no reasun
it is very bcoming
please keep doing it

Posts: 6396 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

hey! i thought the flatery was sincere! d-u, tommy. u ruin everythig. and momma loved you best.
KnightEnder
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was sincere too. Ken for President! Better than the choices we have now.

"Get off my case, toilet face!"

Epstein (Puerto Rican Jew)

KE

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree though. Not a party thing. A political CYA thing. And anybody on any side that knew should be canned.

If Haster didn't know, then Haster shouldn't go!

KE

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rallan
Member # 1936

- posted      Profile for Rallan   Email Rallan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RickyB:
that the Dems could not have failed exactly like Hastert if they were in the same position?

Needs to be said. However, it is the repugnicans who focked up in this particular case, and whining about them eating shyt for it is stoopid.

Meanwhile, does anyone think that if this were a Democrat scandal, the Republicans would be anywhere near as quiet and mild as the Democrats are at the moment?
Posts: 2570 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Curtis
Member # 2730

- posted      Profile for Tom Curtis   Email Tom Curtis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rallan, No! But does it matter?
Posts: 1208 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rallan
Member # 1936

- posted      Profile for Rallan   Email Rallan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I figured it'd be at least marginally relevant in a thread where someone's trying to imply that one of the major political parties might have double standards [Smile]
Posts: 2570 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Curtis
Member # 2730

- posted      Profile for Tom Curtis   Email Tom Curtis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fair point, although I don't think that was Ricky's intention in this thread.
Posts: 1208 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope. Just saying that this scandal could just as easily have happened to Dems. Not that the Dems have double standards.

Although maybe Dems would have been less squeamish about getting to the bottom of a gay man's control problems.

Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

"Although maybe Dems would have been less squeamish about getting to the bottom of a gay man's control problems."

ewww....

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page