Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » Muslim American organizations CIAR-PAC to vote Democrat... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Muslim American organizations CIAR-PAC to vote Democrat...
DonaldD
Member # 1052

- posted      Profile for DonaldD   Email DonaldD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
We already have Canadian to be a smartass and he's better at it than you.
canadian, I think you've been complimented... can you feel the love?
Posts: 10751 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tommy,

I think that the majority (99% to give you another number) of Christians, the kind that go to church every Sunday, not the kind that just identify themselves as Christians, vote according to the Bible which is against homosexuality and abortion.

By free thinking, I didn't mean anything derogatory toward Christians (Although coming from me I can see why someone would think so. Screw Dag anyway.) I just meant that 1% I mentioned up there might actually vote for a candidate that was pro-choice or pro-ssm. Free thinking in my mind meant that 1% an those Christians who don't let the Bible do their thinking for them. How it is an insult to say that those people are not "free thinkers" since most of these people will happily tell you "the Bible said it, I believe it, end of story" is beyond me. They have given over their decision making ability to the Bible. (I'm digging a deeper hole ain't I? But it's my hole and I'll be damned if I ain't buried in it!)

I wish we had some way of knowing how many argumennts on this board where started by misunderstandings as opposed to arguments started on purpose. The former kind are just so tiring.

Tommy, I know you were sincere. It's people like Dag that look for misunderstandings to jump on people they disagree with that tire me so.

KE

[ October 25, 2006, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: KnightEnder ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Dagonee:
quote:
Seeing as you never have.
You might want to check your facts on this, since you care so much about honesty.
I thought you weren't talking to me?

You've apologized to me? Or did you mean ever. I meant to me when you admitted you were in error. But I commend you for ever having apologized if you have. Judging by our interactions I would have thought it beyond you. Congratulations.

KE

kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

- posted      Profile for kenmeer livermaile   Email kenmeer livermaile       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I keep hearing the soundtrack to MORTAL COMBAT! when I read this thread.

By the by, I also read up a bit on the shady origins of some of CAIR's founders. It be what it be. But a CAIR petitition signed by half a million or whatever Muslims decrying 911 and jihadi terrorism is its own statement irregardless of whatever expliters ride its goodwill wake.

Posts: 23297 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

Two men enter, one man leaves. I'll take my chances.

KE

Gaoics79
Member # 969

- posted      Profile for Gaoics79   Email Gaoics79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KE, what are you going psycho over? If you're going to be pissed off, be pissed at Kenmeer, whose every word is intended to offend. I think he even likes it when people get pissed at him. What the heck did Dagonee say to get you so riled?
Posts: 7629 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OrneryMod
Administrator
Member # 977

- posted      Profile for OrneryMod   Email OrneryMod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KnightEnder, please check your email.

Everyone: please avoid personalizing the disagreements here further.

OSC wants the discussions in his living room to remain civil. Let's try to respect that. Feel free to take the personal stuff off this site.

Thank you.

OrneryMods

[ October 25, 2006, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: OrneryMod ]

Posts: 1260 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

- posted      Profile for kenmeer livermaile   Email kenmeer livermaile       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're in the 'living room'?!?!?!?

Get a decorator awreddy!!! I mean, where're the gym mats? Padded walls? Shuriken-embroidered chain mail tapestry? And this... you call THIS a GONG???

!!!!!!!!!!!GONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

\**/ (holding ears and whimpering): ok. that's a gong. hmmm. it says: OM. oh.

Posts: 23297 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse
Member # 1860

- posted      Profile for Jesse   Email Jesse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, grammar, punctuation, spelling...same catagory entirely as re-aranging paragraphs from other peoples articles and posting them without sourcing them in any way shape or form.

Absolutely.

Posts: 11410 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page