Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » I finally went and done it!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I finally went and done it!
Koner
Member # 1390

- posted      Profile for Koner   Email Koner       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A while back I had mentioned some things about a woman who I had been dating and asked some questions seeking advice about that relationship. Well, we got married on Friday, October 13.

And live could not possibly be better for me.

Thanks again to all those who offered me some advice. You might all be happy to know that I read everything that you all said and put a lot of thought into it.

David

Posts: 754 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ivan
Member # 1467

- posted      Profile for Ivan   Email Ivan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Congratulations. Interesting choice of wedding days. [Smile]
Posts: 1710 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Funean
Member # 2345

- posted      Profile for Funean   Email Funean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, good for you! Congratulations, and best wishes for many happy years together. [Smile]
Posts: 5277 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoverOfJoy
Member # 157

- posted      Profile for LoverOfJoy   Email LoverOfJoy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome, David! Congratulations!
Posts: 3639 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave at Work
Member # 1906

- posted      Profile for Dave at Work   Email Dave at Work   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations.
Posts: 1928 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayward Son
Member # 210

- posted      Profile for Wayward Son   Email Wayward Son   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations. All the best for both of you.
Posts: 8681 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
javelin
Member # 1284

- posted      Profile for javelin   Email javelin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So very nice to hear! Congrats, Koner, to you AND your wife!
Posts: 8614 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa M.
Member # 2398

- posted      Profile for Lisa M.   Email Lisa M.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!
Posts: 845 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canadian
Member # 1809

- posted      Profile for canadian   Email canadian       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Commiserations!
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pickled shuttlecock
Member # 1093

- posted      Profile for pickled shuttlecock   Email pickled shuttlecock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay Koner! Yay Koner's hot new wife!
Posts: 1392 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Funean
Member # 2345

- posted      Profile for Funean   Email Funean   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That reminds me....where are our pictures of the event? And our little tulle bags of sugared almonds?

<taps toe, briskly>

Posts: 5277 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

- posted      Profile for kenmeer livermaile   Email kenmeer livermaile       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And dah band? And dah booze? And dah udder bwoads?

You're not duh only one wants tuh get lucky here, mac!

Posts: 23297 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LetterRip
Member # 310

- posted      Profile for LetterRip   Email LetterRip   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats,

LetterRip

Posts: 8287 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben
Member # 1153

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats! [Smile]
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TommySama
Member # 2780

- posted      Profile for TommySama   Email TommySama       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Thanks again to all those who offered me some advice. You might all be happy to know that I read everything that you all said and put a lot of thought into it. " I must go now, Honey doesn't allow me to talk to other people on-line, lest I get naughty ideas...
Posts: 6396 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobsen
Member # 2923

- posted      Profile for hobsen   Email hobsen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you went and did it. Best wishes for a happy future.

[ November 02, 2006, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: hobsen ]

Posts: 4387 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<throws rice>
Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dulceetdecorumest
Member # 3127

- posted      Profile for dulceetdecorumest   Email dulceetdecorumest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Felicitations! *blows bubbles at screen*
Posts: 3 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cperry
Member # 1938

- posted      Profile for cperry   Email cperry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy happy happy for you! Smiles all around!
Posts: 2782 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenmeer livermaile
Member # 2243

- posted      Profile for kenmeer livermaile   Email kenmeer livermaile       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S. Welcome to Matrimornery: you are wrong [Wink]
Posts: 23297 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page