Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » A nuther game for the 4M

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A nuther game for the 4M
Kent
Member # 832

- posted      Profile for Kent   Email Kent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not so much a game, as much as a treasure hunt/scrapbooking opportunity! (I bet you're groaning just like I did as a kid when my mom suggested we play the Ungame *shudder*.)

Here's how you play. You find those posts here on the forum that made you ROFL, spew, etc., and post them. You should also provide the context of the statement in your post. Regardless (I'm sure I mean irregardless) of whether you think you are funny, you may not quote yourself!

(And you thought this game would be about misspelling common words [Razz] ).

[ December 14, 2006, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: Kent ]

Posts: 1434 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent
Member # 832

- posted      Profile for Kent   Email Kent   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is an example with a link to the post, so feel free to use this format (we do want a nice looking scrapbook to give to the Mods when they retire).

Context:
quote:
Alright, for all you people who already hate me, yes...I'M A CONSERVATIVE...I'M SORRY!!! But wait...

Anyways, back to topic. Today, class, San Francisco values. Guess who coined that phrase? Bill O'Reilly, my politicl equivilent of God! Guess what it stands for? LIBERAL EVERYTHING!!! AND GUESS WHAT? I BELIEVE IN SOME OF IT!!! Like the rights of gays and lesbian couples, I have not one single problem with them, they are all human beings and as long as they keep there sex lives to themselves (just like all heterosexual couples should). So am I liberal on all things? Certainly not. If it can disrupt National Security, I'm consevative on it. If it doesn't deal with that, I'm liberal.

-joshbarrow

Punchline by Kenmeer
quote:
Above all, joshbarrow, you are a CAPITAList.

Posts: 1434 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DonaldD
Member # 1052

- posted      Profile for DonaldD   Email DonaldD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any post by Richard Dey. In fact, just seeing his name puts a smile on my face. No context required.
Posts: 10751 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page