Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » I want Dwight Freeney to wear tom Brady's inner organs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I want Dwight Freeney to wear tom Brady's inner organs
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for dinner next Sunday!

I am sooooo sick and tired of that disgusting team. Go Peyton!

Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everard
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peyton's commercials automatically disqualify the colts from worthiness to go to the superbowl.

Go Brady!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DonaldD
Member # 1052

- posted      Profile for DonaldD   Email DonaldD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what about his outer organs?
Posts: 10751 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskullvw
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for Redskullvw   Email Redskullvw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the Seahawks can't get to the last round, then my next best version of reality is one where the Patriots get dismembered so badly that they don't show up for sunday games for a decade.

Patriots are my brother's team. They deserve to loose just for that reason alone.

Posts: 6333 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Dey
Member # 1727

- posted      Profile for Richard Dey   Email Richard Dey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to find Shawn Merriman's ass-waggle offensive, but now I must say I'm doing a 180-turn on it [Big Grin] !

If the Patriots don't go to the Bowl, well and good -- for the fact that they wiped the smirks off San Diego's rear ends. Yaks, what hubris! San Di-AHHH-gans had already purchased their Superbowl tickets -- and now they're off to the Supperbowl. Well, eff them!

LaDainian Tomlinson's calling the Patriots out for having "no class" was about as low-class as it gets! At least the Patriots aren't sore losers!

You know what's "poor sportsmanship" in San Diego? Being beaten when you didn't expect it and getting pissed that the winners are dancing about it.

But surely, RB, the Pats are entertaining with their last-minute wins ...? Even Manning must enjoy that ...? Hey, it fills the seats even in the stadia. The Pats can out-bad-play the worst teams -- and can still manage to win!

See, the difference, RB, is that the Patriots are a team. Tom Brady isn't Tom Brady, Inc. like Peyton Manning, Inc.: http://peytonmanning.com/ . Brady is just a Patriot, like everybody else on the team. In Indianapolis, it's "Peyton and the Colts"; in Boston it's "The Patriots and Brady".

Let the best men win.

Posts: 7866 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

- posted      Profile for RickyB   Email RickyB   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Redskull, we agree on something. Is that four horsemen I hear? [Razz]
Posts: 19145 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Dey
Member # 1727

- posted      Profile for Richard Dey   Email Richard Dey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Couple in Happier Days:

http://espndeportes-att.espn.go.com/2003/photos2006/0714/g_bradyMann_412.jpg

Posts: 7866 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnightEnder
unregistered

Who won the Patriots vs Chargers game?

I was watching it and the Chargers were spanking them then I got distracted by poker. (Man how people change. When I was young nothing short of a hot chick could get my attention away from a football game.)

KE

KnightEnder
unregistered

Anybody feel sorry for Tony Romo? He needs to call Bill Buckner and find out how he got through it.

KE

Redskullvw
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for Redskullvw   Email Redskullvw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ricky

You and I agree far more often than we disagree.

Posts: 6333 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse
Member # 1860

- posted      Profile for Jesse   Email Jesse   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You used to see bumper stickers in San Diego that read:

GO CHARGERS
and take the Padres with you

But then, us natives all moved.

Posts: 11410 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Dey
Member # 1727

Well, Jesse, now the Chargers may be moving! San- Di-ahhgans lost a lot of money on them -- and face. I think Schottenheimer has schottt his last schat.
IrishTD
Member # 2216

- posted      Profile for IrishTD   Email IrishTD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Four Horsemen is a tasty beer [Smile] so I'm hoping you aren't hearing too much of it (that would just be a waste of beer!).

As for myself, I'm kinda hoping to see a Bears-Colts super bowl and watch heads explode around here (2 hrs from Chicago, 3 from Indy).

Posts: 825 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everard
unregistered

I'm rooting for a new-orleans/pats superbowl, irish, so we're in conflict on BOTH halves [Smile]

I'm rooting for new orleans because
a) ITs a great story
b) I love brees

I'm rooting for the pats because
a) I live in boston
b) I've been a patriots fan, even when they have been awful, my whole life.

RickyB
Member # 1464

"Anybody feel sorry for Tony Romo? He needs to call Bill Buckner and find out how he got through it."

Ummm, he got through it? Maybe in the sense of not eating a shotgun, but not much beyond that, from what I gather, and definitely not in any athletic-career sense. Not a good template for a Tony Romo recovery.

Everard
unregistered

His career was done then anyways.
From speaking to buckner, I get the impression he'd be over it if people didn't stalk him and threaten the lives of him and his family.

IrishTD
Member # 2216

- posted      Profile for IrishTD   Email IrishTD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everard --

I have no problem with the Pats making it. My wife is from the South Shore, and I have a better feel for the Pats than I do my own team (the lowly Browns). Saints would be acceptable if Bush broke a leg (stupid USC).

Posts: 825 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RickyB
Member # 1464

At least when USC is mediocre, people don't insist on pretending otherwise and hyping their sorry asses to death. (and I'm a Michigan fan, so no love lost there... 'specially not recently)
moodi
Member # 3020

- posted      Profile for moodi   Email moodi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't stand the Patriots..... they were so lucky last weekend. I just don't understand how you can throw a pick on fourth down and still have the ball back for a first down in less than 3 seconds.

Go Colts!

Posts: 134 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IrishTD
Member # 2216

Ricky -- I can tolerate UM one week a year (when they play OSU -- OSU fans are INSANE). I liked in the Rose Bowl how Jarrett taunted UM db's twice and didn't get flagged </sarcasm>

I can't wait for a couple more years when we start beating USC like a drum.

msquared
Member # 113

- posted      Profile for msquared   Email msquared   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Irish watch it.

I live in Ohio and if you keep up those words, I'll ask to be made the Mod again just to ban you for rooting for that team up north. [Smile]

msquared

Posts: 4002 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Dey
Member # 1727

Moodi: It's called called pacing the drama.

RB is for Michigan -- but not for any University of Michigan grad who makes good in the real money-making world, like playing for the Patriots ...!

Well, shortsightedness to Peyton 'Pay Day' Manning on Sunday!

The secret to the Pats, if anybody hadn't noticed, is that they enjoy having a good time. They like to have fun. It's only coincidence, I'm sure, but there's no fun like winning [Big Grin] .

Richard Dey
Member # 1727

I suspect that what RB detests about Brady is that he's 29th on the Fobes 100 'profiles' for sales promotions -- and turns down sponsorships left and right. Manning isn't even in the top 100. And, now that Brady is 'single' again, his profile will only rise. I suspect that he'll reach 25 even if the Pats lose the Superbowl to the Saints.

Manning's been reduced to begging Indy fans on national television to not sell their tickets because he doesn't want Pats fans in the stands! Boy, is that confidence -- or what?

"Our turn" my tatooed behind. If it's anybody's 'turn', it's the Saints. I'm just not sure they can keep their heads above water.

IrishTD
Member # 2216

M^2...my mom and sister are OSU grads. I took a couple classes at one of the branches. I still say tOSU fans are INSANE. I couldn't wait to get out of that area....it's OSU football 365 days a year.
Richard Dey
Member # 1727

OSU? Outta State University? Are you talking Ohio or Oklahoma, ITD?
Dave at Work
Member # 1906

- posted      Profile for Dave at Work   Email Dave at Work   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Richard Dey,

Based on the context of the thread I would say that in this case OSU is Ohio State University. In any case one of these years the Illini football team will recover and kick all their buts again. [Smile] Well I can dream about it anyways. At the rate they are going my grandkids will be allumni, and I haven't even had any kids yet.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Bears go up against either the Colts or the Patriots.

Posts: 1928 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moodi
Member # 3020

- posted      Profile for moodi   Email moodi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dave at Work,

It'll be the Colts, Dave.... the Colts [Smile]

Posts: 134 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Dey
Member # 1727

I'll go so far as to agree that it will be the Bears; but, in the unlikely event that it's New Orleans vs Indianapolis, it will be New Orleans the victor. If all else fails, you see, the Saints can cut the dykes! Hey, that's how the Dutch beat the Spanyards.
IrishTD
Member # 2216

I should have been more clear and used tOSU (The Ohio State University). Oops [Smile]

Dave, the next coach for the Illini will do the job right with Zook's recruits. Look at how it just happened for Florida.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page