Ornery.org
  Front Page   |   About Ornery.org   |   World Watch   |   Guest Essays   |   Contact Us

The Ornery American Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Ornery American Forum » General Comments » GOOD Jokes! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GOOD Jokes!
scifibum
Member # 945

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Windows Vista upgrade decision flowchart
Posts: 6847 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scouser1
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Knight, though i needed cheering up after ive spent nearly the whole of this week in bed :-S
that was cool sci! will definately be sendin a copy of that to everyone! [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scouser1
unregistered

I wanna know the punchine to Tommy's jokes! They were put up there but no punchlines! [Big Grin]
KnightEnder
unregistered

Please explain Morm's brick joke. I'm slow.

KE

scouser1
unregistered

basically, he told the first half of the joke, then he told what seemes like a completely different joke, (the one about the woman on the plane with fifi the dog) but at the end, the dog has the brick in her mouth, therefore its like a follow on from the other joke..
scouser1
unregistered

I suck at telling jokes [Frown]
TommySama
Member # 2780

- posted      Profile for TommySama   Email TommySama       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I donno if you'll like these ones scouser. I knew more men jokes, but they slipped my mind... :/

"What do you call a man with half a brain?
//Gifted
Why did God give women their period?
//I can't post this one, too offensive [Frown]
Why can't Helen Keller drive?"
//Because she's a woman!

"basically, he told the first half of the joke, then he told what seemes like a completely different joke, (the one about the woman on the plane with fifi the dog) but at the end, the dog has the brick in her mouth, therefore its like a follow on from the other joke.."

You've got to be kidding me. Oh wait, he was [Smile]

[ February 09, 2007, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: TommySama ]

Posts: 6396 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scouser1
unregistered

lol, offensive? think i've heard that period one already, but for the life of me I cant remember it!! [Frown]
IrishTD
Member # 2216

- posted      Profile for IrishTD   Email IrishTD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is with the saddest heart that we must pass on the following news. Please join us in remembering a great icon of the entertainment community. The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71. Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin.

Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, and Captain Crunch. The gravesite was piled high with flours. Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded.

Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very "smart" cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times, he still, as a crusty old man, was considered a roll model for millions.

Doughboy is survived by his wife, Play Dough; two children, John Dough and Jane Dough; plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly father, Pop Tart. The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.

Posts: 825 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scouser1
unregistered

ROFLMAO!!! Love it irish!! [Big Grin]
KnightEnder
unregistered

LOL
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Ornery.org Front Page