Author Topic: Alex Jones, scumbag  (Read 636 times)

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
Alex Jones, scumbag
« on: April 08, 2022, 12:41:17 PM »
Now that Info Wars guy Alex Jones is finally being held to account for all of his defamation of the Sandy Hook families, he is trying to hide his assets.

What a despicable person

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alex-jones-accused-jaw-dropping-160251301.html

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Alex Jones, scumbag
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2022, 03:33:06 PM »
Alex Jones complete scumbag.

Wondering how people say and do things like that and are just now getting punished financially.

Meanwhile, Phil Mickelson says the following about a Saudi golf league and withdraws from public life?

"They're scary motherf****** to get involved with," Mickelson said in the interview posted on the golf website Fire Pit Collective.

"We know they killed [Washington Post reporter and U.S. resident Jamal] Khashoggi and have a horrible record on human rights. They execute people over there for being gay. Knowing all of this, why would I even consider it?"

Saudi Arabia killed Khashoggi and they have a horrible human rights record.

I'm not sure why this has sparked outrage, apologies, and withdrawing from golf tournaments, including the Masters.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2022, 09:03:59 AM »
Now Infowars has filed for Bankruptcy.  I hope the judge denies this.

Wayward Son

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2022, 11:45:40 AM »
You didn't mention why InfoWars had to file for bankruptcy, msquared.

Jones claimed the shooting, in which 20 children and six school employees were shot dead at the school in Newtown, Connecticut, was fabricated by gun-control advocates and mainstream media.

Sandy Hook families in late March rejected Jones' offer to settle their defamation lawsuit and reopened the case. Jones had offered to pay $120,000 to each of the 13 plaintiffs to settle the case.

Each of the plaintiffs turned down the settlement offer in court documents, saying, "The so-called offer is a transparent and desperate attempt by Alex Jones to escape a public reckoning under oath with his deceitful, profit-driven campaign against the plaintiffs and the memory of their loved ones lost at Sandy Hook."

None the parents of the slain children would take his money after he used their dead children for propaganda purposes.  Righteous wrath at it's finest.

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2022, 02:15:21 PM »

Nothing like paying millions of dollars to your shell company to try to avoid any liability.

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2022, 03:21:06 PM »

Probably isn't going to help his case that he has been so uncooperative that the judges have issued summary judgements against him.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2022, 05:05:07 PM »
Maybe they will be able to collect some of the money.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alex-jones-hit-1-million-202611275.html

I wonder how he will try and spin this as someone trying to suppress his free speech. I guess he did not read the part about where you were not able to defame people and lie about them, especially to make money off of it.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2022, 07:44:27 AM »
Well it looks like Alex Jones is not going to get off that easy.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sandy-hook-families-dismissed-infowars-185545260.html

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2022, 07:14:43 PM »
And Alex Jones has dismissed his bankruptcy claims.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alex-jones-infowars-agrees-dismiss-221752097.html