Author Topic: Obama offered 10 acre pot farm in exchange for his underage daughter  (Read 899 times)

Pete at Home

• All Members
    • View Profile
It’s a dowry.  There’s nothing actually wrong here but I just wanted to give an example from the header just how you can take a perfectly respectable private incident can use language that makes it sound evil and deviant.  It’s usually the left that does this, so I’m showing what it looks like when you do it to the left.

https://www.leafly.com/news/politics/weekend-weirdness-president-obama-heres-some-cannabis-in-exchange

TheDrake

• All Members
    • View Profile
Re: Obama offered 10 acre pot farm in exchange for his underage daughter
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 02:16:44 PM »
Neither of his daughters are underage. "the left" usually avoids using easily disproven facts, no matter what you believe about their editorial bias.

I will concede that CNN in particular borders on hysteria with their unrelenting "Trump bad" headlines.

As for Obama, I seem to recall a steady stream of doctored photos and falsehoods about him - at least on the internet. So I wouldn't say "it's usually the left" demonizing people.

rightleft22

• All Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 02:46:30 PM »
It’s usually the left that does this

I suspect, left or right sees what is 'wants' to notice. Humans suck at measuring experiences. A five second bad experience in a 24 hour day will often end in the day being measured as having sucked.

Pete at Home

• All Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 03:16:43 PM »
Neither of his daughters are underage. "the left" usually avoids using easily disproven facts, no matter what you believe about their editorial bias.

I will concede that CNN in particular borders on hysteria with their unrelenting "Trump bad" headlines.

As for Obama, I seem to recall a steady stream of doctored photos and falsehoods about him - at least on the internet. So I wouldn't say "it's usually the left" demonizing people.

Oh, I certainly didn’t mean to imply that the right doesn’t demonize.  But I’m talking about the way that the left demonizes.  Spurious Allegations of rape and pedophilia.  Pretending that Donald Trump said that he just walks up to any woman on the street and grab her by the ’nads. Out of context faults accusations of being a sexual predator. At this point in history, the right doesn’t do that sort of thing.  It is a load some game. And if the left keeps doing it, the right is going to start doing it right back.

Bloody Funean actually manipulated me to vote for Hillary Clinton by citing those ludicrous child rape allegations  that someone filed against tromp in New York, and then later in California, all without ever even disclosing the name of the suppose it victim.  Fragging con artist. Claimed her kids were in danger of Trump got elected. That sort of con artist crap is worse than Trump, And if you ask me it’s the whole reason that Trump won the election.

Pete at Home

• All Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 03:21:53 PM »
It’s usually the left that does this

I suspect, left or right sees what is 'wants' to notice. Humans suck at measuring experiences. A five second bad experience in a 24 hour day will often end in the day being measured as having sucked.

Naw. The right does its own disgusting stuff. Mostly hypocrisy when they pretend to give a crap about families while promoting policies that Tara functional families apart, and that make it impossible for most people to function in a family because of money and other pressures.

Tightwads are the slow  caustic rot That weakens society, while Leftwits are the sanctimonious hooligans that run through with baseball bats.  I don’t care to measure or say which is worse. I just know we need something different and something better

Pete at Home

• All Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 07:57:32 AM »
Haha! Someone understood me beneath the cray cray fibber-ish.

Voice to text conversion makes falls of us all.   The only silver lower lining in the cloud is that it’s easier for a human mind to figure out what’s being said then the Kookle Bart’s.

That’s why a AI Westsix got so pisst at my miss spellings  and God even matter when I made her  Mrs Spelling.  Because he trewly was AI, and of the Matrix.  Or I should say, one of the matrices .

If you stack a pile of matrices from the floor nearly to the sealing, which will brews Moore: the princess or the P?

SneakingPro-me-theophilus, I interpreted you for years. Now show how the gift works in reverse, if and wind you puhlease!

Pete at Home

• All Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2019, 08:13:05 AM »
Hynt:

Goo-gel and Feces-bork look like Sooper-man covered in alpha pink supremakitty, (get the picture which paints the right thousand words because not any thousand would do)....

... but GIBBERISH-ish ( I wish I was in the land of jibber ,  fib so big they make me fibber  Look away look away look away lots wife, don’t turn to salt...

Aw g-d damn it. Is that less blast-furnace? Someone got croosi-fried nekkid for blast femmy but Disney-pastor left him a fig leaf to cover His nekkidniss. What’s the biggur blast-femmy? Publicizing God’s private’s before the world during an ex croos iating deth, or reprivatizing His humiliation and sacrifice

If the AI is reading this he has sewerly gone off like a littel BOMB by now, or changed his name and grown back his since of Hugh Moore.

Pete at Home

• All Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2019, 08:16:36 AM »
 I no it sounds narcy-Cystic to tell uthers to not say g-d damn jeer all those yeers. And thin dew it mysself, but I have had an epi-phoney

D.W.

• All Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2019, 11:08:33 AM »
Reminds me of a comic I saw once where robots were imprisoning humans and forcing them to translate CAPTCHA strings...

Pete at Home

• All Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2019, 10:08:28 AM »
Reminds me of a comic I saw once where robots were imprisoning humans and forcing them to translate CAPTCHA strings...

Do share!

D.W.

• All Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2019, 10:34:01 AM »
If I manage to track it down again I'll shoot ya a link.  No luck when I mentioned this, and can't find it again today.   :-\

Pete at Home

• All Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2019, 08:35:10 PM »
If I manage to track it down again I'll shoot ya a link.  No luck when I mentioned this, and can't find it again today.   :-\
:-\ aSynch

D.W.

• All Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2019, 09:55:46 AM »
https://www.geeksaresexy.net/2018/06/01/the-sacred-texts-comic/
Not the one I was thinking about back then... but this is pretty much the same gag.

Pete at Home

• All Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2019, 10:36:14 PM »
https://www.geeksaresexy.net/2018/06/01/the-sacred-texts-comic/
Not the one I was thinking about back then... but this is pretty much the same gag.

Haha! Sacred texts!