Author Topic: A Message from the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump:  (Read 122892 times)

Wayward Son

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: A Message from the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump:
« Reply #1900 on: October 29, 2020, 04:25:30 PM »
Here's an oldie-but-goodie from our genius President:

"This is a tough hurricane," he said in front of the White House, "one of the wettest we’ve ever seen from the standpoint of water."

I swear, you can't make this stuff up.  ;D

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: October 29, 2020, 06:03:02 PM »
Here's an oldie-but-goodie from our genius President:

"This is a tough hurricane," he said in front of the White House, "one of the wettest we’ve ever seen from the standpoint of water."

I swear, you can't make this stuff up.  ;D

Of course you can. You just need to take things out of context, or take some conversational bit of fluff and pretend it was the root of all intent. You are so not funny from the standpoint of sarcasm.

Wayward Son

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: October 29, 2020, 06:16:53 PM »
Lambert, why are you getting so upset over this faux pas of the President?  It's not like this is the first.  It certainly won't be the last.

Donald Trump is simply not the brightest guy on the block.  He brags to high heaven what a genius he is, and how he aced a dementia test, but he really isn't very smart.  That's one reason he has to bully anyone who disagrees with him.  Too many people mentioning that the emperor has no clothes, and the people might start noticing his junk. :)

Donald is, at best, of middling intelligence.  He is going to say stuff like "it's the wettest from the standpoint of water."  ::)  If you haven't learned to accept it by now, you'd better just hide for the next few years.  Because he's only going to get worse.  Hopefully from the comfort of a porch at Mar-a-Largo. :)

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: October 29, 2020, 09:43:42 PM »
But if Biden had said the exact same words, Lambert would be posting it and telling is it is part of the growing pile of evidence that he has dementia.

Lloyd Perna

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1905 on: October 30, 2020, 11:47:58 AM »
The Thin blue line flag has no association with racism, hatred or bigotry, It’s a flag to show support for law enforcement—no politics involved.

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: October 30, 2020, 11:53:30 AM »
The Thin blue line flag has no association with racism, hatred or bigotry, It’s a flag to show support for law enforcement—no politics involved.

To clarify, its cool to change the colors of the flag to support law enforcement but unpatriotic to kneel during the national anthem to raise awareness of racial injustices?

Is there a rule book somewhere of what's okay? Because I've always thought of kneeling as a respectful gesture as well, maybe that's the religious prayer upbringing.

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: October 30, 2020, 11:57:10 AM »
You might claim that when you use of the flag, you make no association with fascism, but clearly, many, many people do.

And many people are quite unaware of their own fascist tendencies and refuse to countenance any suggestion otherwise.

If you doubt that the flag does carry some of those associations, just google "Thin blue line flag racism hatred bigotry".  And then read the articles you disagree with.

They won't convince you, but they will prove that those associations exist.

Lloyd Perna

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: October 30, 2020, 12:22:03 PM »

To clarify, its cool to change the colors of the flag to support law enforcement but unpatriotic to kneel during the national anthem to raise awareness of racial injustices?

Is there a rule book somewhere of what's okay? Because I've always thought of kneeling as a respectful gesture as well, maybe that's the religious prayer upbringing.

If it's not Red White and Blue it's not the American flag.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: October 30, 2020, 12:23:13 PM »
Was that the only "official" flag there? 

Lloyd Perna

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: October 30, 2020, 12:32:32 PM »
It was the only one in the article Donald linked to, so I assumed that's the flag he was referring to.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: October 30, 2020, 12:46:58 PM »
so then Trump was not flying an official American flag at one of his rallies?   Sounds pretty un American to me for a guy running for President.  Just imagine if Obama had had a rally with out an official American flag?

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: October 30, 2020, 01:11:42 PM »
... and not just no official American flag, but the flag of some other, not-American organization...

But opening that door is futile.  What if Obama had a secret Chinese bank account from which he personally withdrew 15 million dollars?  What if Obama owed 400 million dollars to persons unknown?  What if he threatened world leaders in order to convince them to support his re-election?

Lloyd Perna

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: October 30, 2020, 01:40:47 PM »
so then Trump was not flying an official American flag at one of his rallies?   Sounds pretty un American to me for a guy running for President.  Just imagine if Obama had had a rally with out an official American flag?

https://www.ft.com/__origami/service/image/v2/images/raw/https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2Ff4d25b56-5ce4-4c80-8c32-b5be5478f8aa.jpg?fit=scale-down&source=next&width=700

Looks to me like he did.  Why do you assume he did not?

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: October 30, 2020, 01:55:33 PM »
I was not there so I was not assuming anything. I was asking.

If had only the one flag that is more problematic to me then if had a normal flag and some other flag. The other flag might still be an issue, but not having a normal flag would be more of an issue.

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: October 30, 2020, 02:42:22 PM »
They had to remove all the other flags to keep trump from hugging them? And I thought the thin blue line flag was supposed to have the punisher on it?

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: October 30, 2020, 03:37:42 PM »
They had to remove all the other flags to keep trump from hugging them? And I thought the thin blue line flag was supposed to have the punisher on it?

Didn't you bother to look at the image from Lloyd Perna? USA flags are there. However; go back to the Democrat Convention and try to find a flag anywhere.

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: October 30, 2020, 03:48:00 PM »
go back to the Democrat Convention and try to find a flag anywhere.
It's as if you can't help embarrassing yourself.  Just Google 2020 DNC convention pics.  Or here is an ABC video clip.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: October 30, 2020, 03:55:17 PM »
William did say flag, singular. That picture had flags, plural.  Apples and oranges.

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: October 30, 2020, 03:57:51 PM »
William did say flag, singular. That picture had flags, plural.  Apples and oranges.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

rightleft22

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1920 on: October 30, 2020, 04:14:33 PM »
go back to the Democrat Convention and try to find a flag anywhere.
It's as if you can't help embarrassing yourself.  Just Google 2020 DNC convention pics.  Or here is an ABC video clip.

“You cannot see what I see because you see what you see.
You cannot know what I know because you know what you know.
What I see and what I know cannot be added to what you see and what you know because they are not of the same kind.
Neither can it replace what you see and what you know, because that would be to replace you yourself."
"Hang on, can I write this down?" said Arthur, excitedly fumbling in his pocket for a pencil.”
― Douglas Adams

The shadow is always standing right behind us, just out of view...
“How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also If I am to be whole.” ― C.G. Jung

“To learn to see- to accustom the eye to calmness, to patience, and to allow things to come up to it; to defer judgment, and to acquire the habit of approaching and grasping an individual case from all sides. This is the first preparatory schooling of intellectuality. One must not respond immediately to a stimulus; one must acquire a command of the obstructing and isolating instincts.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche,

cherrypoptart

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: October 30, 2020, 10:26:32 PM »
From the link to the picture Lambert posted it certainly looks like he won that round not to mention look at the audience. Were all of their little American flags confiscated at the door or what? And for the Biden video, are THAT many American flags really necessary? It looks like overcompensation. I feel for the people who had to gather up all those flags from all over the building or maybe it took the flags from several buildings and then afterwards they had to take them all back where they got them again.

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: November 01, 2020, 01:17:55 PM »
Whoa.  Scott Atlas, Trump's pet doctor, is now working directly with the propaganda arm of the Russian government.

White House pandemic adviser appears on Russian state media, dismisses predictions about Covid-19 deaths in US

White House pandemic adviser Dr. Scott Atlas gave an extensive interview to RT, the Kremlin-controlled state media network in which he asserted coronavirus lockdowns “are killing people,” attacked public health experts and dismissed models predicting hundreds of thousands more pandemic deaths in the US.

Atlas gave the interview via satellite from the White House grounds, according to the footage. He said the pandemic is improving in the US, even as daily case counts and death counts hit new records for the pandemic as a whole.

Wayward Son

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: November 01, 2020, 02:35:32 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That's strange, Here is the official set: https://ca-times.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/af10f8c/2147483647/strip/true/crop/2048x1152+0+89/resize/1200x675!/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F91%2F41%2F85e5e796ec885505c141dadfd843%2Fla-1469670166-snap-photo

The flags appeared after FoxNews commented on their lack. Apples and cinder blocks.

What does a picture from the 2016 Democratic National Convention have to do with whether the 2020 National Convention have any flags?  ???

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: November 01, 2020, 02:40:35 PM »
I love Texas

Trump's comment reposting video of his supporters trying to run a Biden campaign bus off the road. The man is a cancer on our society, please don't vote for him.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: November 01, 2020, 04:20:10 PM »
Wayward, good catch. I did not see that.  Ball is back in Williams court.

TheDeamon

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: November 01, 2020, 05:20:51 PM »
You might claim that when you use of the flag, you make no association with fascism, but clearly, many, many people do.

And many people are quite unaware of their own fascist tendencies and refuse to countenance any suggestion otherwise.

Simpler take: People want to claim American Law Enforcement is a collective of fascists who are conspiring to keep people of color of down. Even the officers who are persons of color are in on it.

So anyone who shows support for law enforcement by flying a "thin blue line flag" to show support for law enforcement is showing support for fascism.

TheDeamon

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: November 01, 2020, 05:34:09 PM »

Simpler take: People want to claim American Law Enforcement is a collective of fascists who are conspiring to keep people of color of down. Even the officers who are persons of color are in on it.

So anyone who shows support for law enforcement by flying a "thin blue line flag" to show support for law enforcement is showing support for fascism.

To further augment this, as I didn't remeber it until the editing window expired:

Ever notice all of that ACAB graffiti that was spray painted all over Seattle's CHAZ/CHOP, or on the Portland Federal Building? Or in Kensoha, and many of the other parts of the country where rioting has occured?

ACAB = All Cops Are B*censored*

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: November 01, 2020, 07:17:36 PM »
TheDemon,

If you look at the picture in that link, where Michelle Obama is speaking, in the upper left hand corner there are 2 places where it says DNC 2016. So the picture that William posted as proof that there were no flags at the current convention is not proof of such.  I think you would call it fake news.

TheDeamon

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: November 01, 2020, 07:19:59 PM »
TheDemon,

If you look at the picture in that link, where Michelle Obama is speaking, in the upper left hand corner there are 2 places where it says DNC 2016. So the picture that William posted as proof that there were no flags at the current convention is not proof of such.  I think you would call it fake news.

Why do you think I responded with "DNC 2016?"
I could read.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: November 01, 2020, 07:23:31 PM »
Ok I thought you had missed it.  I missed it the first few times I looked at it.  And obviously so did William.

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: November 04, 2020, 09:03:16 AM »
This is a fraud on the American public. This is an embarrassment to our country. We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election,

Trump at 2am while ballots are still being counted in close races. I can't believe that many of you don't see how absolutely dangerous this man is to our nation.

DJQuag

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: November 04, 2020, 09:08:58 AM »
This is a fraud on the American public. This is an embarrassment to our country. We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election,

Trump at 2am while ballots are still being counted in close races. I can't believe that many of you don't see how absolutely dangerous this man is to our nation.

They're used to it by now, they think he's telling the truth, and most importantly he's been putting their judges in place. If we were going to swing them it would have happened a while ago. They are who they are.

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1935 on: November 04, 2020, 10:08:05 AM »

Wow, that was, what, the lamest, pro forma "I promised to attempt a coup, so I guess I gotta" speech in the history of failed politicians...

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: November 04, 2020, 03:30:02 PM »
TheDemon,

Why do you think I responded with "DNC 2016?"
I could read.

How are you guys still having this discussion? images.google.com, DNC 2016 and then DNC 2020, and you'll see hundreds of flags.

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: November 04, 2020, 07:41:52 PM »

They're used to it by now, they think he's telling the truth, and most importantly he's been putting their judges in place. If we were going to swing them it would have happened a while ago. They are who they are.

But he is telling the truth. In MIchigan, we have poll watchers who were not allowed to watch. After the voting leveled off with Trump a clear 100,000 votes in the lead, The Democrats made a dump of 138,000 Democrat votes. In Arizona, our poll watchers were kept hundreds of feet away from the counting, and when the poll watchers noted the law stated they had to be allowed to watch the counting, the officials said they could use binoculars. The dumping of just enough suspicious ballots after all were supposed to be accounted for seems to be the 2020 strategy. All ballots counted after restraining the poll watchers must be invalidated. This Democrat plan was designed with malice aforethought, and is not just mail-in ballots coming in late.

Historians are coming out of the woodwork with documented court cases showing democrat operatives sent to jail, one election after another - in the face of democrat apologists saying there is no evidence of vote-scamming.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 07:48:50 PM by wmLambert »

Wayward Son

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: November 04, 2020, 07:49:07 PM »
In MIchigan, we have poll watchers who were not allowed to watch.

I just read about that.  85 poll watches inside, and they couldn't fit anymore in.  So the 30 or so outside started chanting "Stop the count!  Stop the count!"  ::)

Bunch of babies.

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: November 04, 2020, 08:11:25 PM »
I believe the approved term is "snowflakes"

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: November 04, 2020, 08:34:39 PM »
Credentialed poll watchers, trained by the parties, had all the access allowed by law. Random self declared poll watchers don't count, and they have no business inside a polling place.

Is anyone surprised lambert got it wrong again?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.azcentral.com/amp/3654639001

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: November 04, 2020, 08:36:34 PM »

But he is telling the truth. In MIchigan, we have poll watchers who were not allowed to watch. After the voting leveled off with Trump a clear 100,000 votes in the lead, The Democrats made a dump of 138,000 Democrat votes. In Arizona, our poll watchers were kept hundreds of feet away from the counting, and when the poll watchers noted the law stated they had to be allowed to watch the counting, the officials said they could use binoculars. The dumping of just enough suspicious ballots after all were supposed to be accounted for seems to be the 2020 strategy. All ballots counted after restraining the poll watchers must be invalidated. This Democrat plan was designed with malice aforethought, and is not just mail-in ballots coming in late.

Historians are coming out of the woodwork with documented court cases showing democrat operatives sent to jail, one election after another - in the face of democrat apologists saying there is no evidence of vote-scamming.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-wisconsin-misinformation-013e89a828a01668ba3da6a2f6f91ca9

I’m sure you don’t trust AP but there you go. Most of your conspiracies are debunked there.

oldbrian

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: November 05, 2020, 08:44:17 AM »
I just heard Rudy Guiliani on the radio complaining that the poll watchers were not allowed to compare the signatures for themselves on the mail-in ballots. 

Were the pool watchers hovering over peoples shoulders while they walked in and registered to make sure the signatures matched?
I can understand the post-mark thing, if that is what the law is.  But *poll watchers* checking signatures?

Grant

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: November 05, 2020, 09:49:58 AM »
11/05/20

A STATEMENT BY THE PRESIDENT

STOP THE COUNT!

Grant

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: November 05, 2020, 09:53:50 AM »
11/04/20

I will be making a statement tonight. A big WIN!

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: November 05, 2020, 09:54:25 AM »
11/05/20

STOP THE COUNT!

Except in Arizona and Nevada. They should keep counting.

Not sure if he said that explicitly but its what he means.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: November 05, 2020, 10:00:19 AM »
Trump in a 100 yard dash. Winning after 5 yards. Stops the race and claims victory, since he was in the lead when the race ended.

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: November 05, 2020, 10:06:22 AM »
11/04/20

I will be making a statement tonight. A big WIN!

Second time he's declaring victory prematurely. Its sad his supporters don't see the danger he represents to our democracy.

kidv

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: November 05, 2020, 07:09:11 PM »
"If you count the legal votes I easily win."

Donald J. Trump
-------------

DJQuag

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: November 05, 2020, 07:20:40 PM »
If you remove all the votes that didn't vote for me then I totally won.