Author Topic: A Message from the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump:  (Read 99141 times)

Kasandra

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: A Message from the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump:
« Reply #400 on: March 02, 2020, 05:54:18 PM »
The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

Tweet from the President on Monday, Feb. 24--the day the stock market dropped 1031 points, one of the largest drop in points on a single-day, and after dropping 225 points on Friday and 128 points on Thursday.

Give me $12, and I'll give you back $5 and you tell me how great that was. In the end, it wouldn't even matter if it bounced all the way back, it was still a stupid thing to say.
This aged well.

Stock market just shot up 5.1% with its biggest gain since 2009, closing 1.293 points higher. Also, it’s the largest ever gain for the Dow.

This is akin to the reasoning that not only is there no global warming, but there is in fact global cooling that will lead to the next ice age.  All you need to do is very carefully tiptoe through the facts until you find one you like.  It's like picking a flower in a garden, almost.  You never pick one that isn't pretty.

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 02, 2020, 06:41:02 PM »
...This is akin to the reasoning that not only is there no global warming, but there is in fact global cooling that will lead to the next ice age.  All you need to do is very carefully tiptoe through the facts until you find one you like.  It's like picking a flower in a garden, almost.  You never pick one that isn't pretty.

You can say that about anything, but it is still a debate fallacy. When facts challenge disinformation, you cannot accept disinformation because it makes you feel better. If you are rebutted, you stay rebutted until you can prove yourself correct, not just PC. I've looked at research from actual scientists in the field, and not a one endorses the models which are the basis for all the Global Warming "facts." Science, not me, says we are in an ice age, albeit also in a transitory interglacial period within that ice age. The world is going to follow its course, which is why China is purchasing land near the equator, anticipating cooling. They want to have land that is not frozen to grow crops. When Real Politik shows itself like that, someone's putting their money where their mouths are.

Kasandra

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 02, 2020, 07:15:27 PM »
...This is akin to the reasoning that not only is there no global warming, but there is in fact global cooling that will lead to the next ice age.  All you need to do is very carefully tiptoe through the facts until you find one you like.  It's like picking a flower in a garden, almost.  You never pick one that isn't pretty.

You can say that about anything, but it is still a debate fallacy. When facts challenge disinformation, you cannot accept disinformation because it makes you feel better. If you are rebutted, you stay rebutted until you can prove yourself correct, not just PC. I've looked at research from actual scientists in the field, and not a one endorses the models which are the basis for all the Global Warming "facts." Science, not me, says we are in an ice age, albeit also in a transitory interglacial period within that ice age. The world is going to follow its course, which is why China is purchasing land near the equator, anticipating cooling. They want to have land that is not frozen to grow crops. When Real Politik shows itself like that, someone's putting their money where their mouths are.

Geez, you are the PERFECT example of what I'm talking about :D.  Science says it, eh? :) :)

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 02, 2020, 09:43:26 PM »
...you are the PERFECT example of what I'm talking about :D.  Science says it, eh? :) :)

Yes, Science does tell it all. Here are 32 pages of forum comments on the science: https://ai-jane.org/thread-11738.html

...and here: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/275280922_Phanerozoic_Global_Temperature_Curve

Kasandra

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 03, 2020, 05:01:46 AM »
...you are the PERFECT example of what I'm talking about :D.  Science says it, eh? :) :)

Yes, Science does tell it all. Here are 32 pages of forum comments on the science: https://ai-jane.org/thread-11738.html

...and here: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/275280922_Phanerozoic_Global_Temperature_Curve

"Researchgate" is a sort of scientific information clearing house, but it may not be all that it's cracked up to be.  Here's an article from NCBI (NIH) about the site:  ResearchGate is no longer reliable: leniency towards ghost journals may decrease its impact on the scientific community.

As for the article you reference, Researchgate points out the following:

ResearchGate has not been able to resolve any references for this publication.

Yay, science!  As I said, you just have to pick carefully to find what you're looking for.  Meanwhile, the earth keeps getting hotter and glaciers are melting faster than ever.  OTOH, although it's been a very mild winter here in Michigan, one day a couple of weeks ago the temperature did get down into the teens.  So, maybe an ice age really is coming, bless your heart.

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: March 03, 2020, 04:32:17 PM »
The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

Tweet from the President on Monday, Feb. 24--the day the stock market dropped 1031 points, one of the largest drop in points on a single-day, and after dropping 225 points on Friday and 128 points on Thursday.

This aged well.

Stock market just shot up 5.1% with its biggest gain since 2009, closing 1.293 points higher. Also, it’s the largest ever gain for the Dow.

This aged well.

"Each of the three major stock indices ended Tuesday’s session off more than 2.5%. The Dow shed nearly 800 points, reversing Monday’s more than 1200-point advance."

Wayward Son

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 03, 2020, 05:50:05 PM »
One must remember that the 3rd largest gain for the Dow, percentage-wise, occurred on October 30, 1929--two days after "Black Monday"--where the Dow gained 12.84 percent of its value.  Of course, that didn't last too long. :)

Exactly how the stock market will react to COVID-19 is still up in the air.  As Electoral-Vote put it this morning:

Following a disastrous week last week, the Dow Jones had a nice little rebound on Monday, posting a 1,294-point gain, the largest in history by points. That doesn't erase all of the 3,583 points it lost in the seven previous days, but it does erase a big chunk of it.

So, what comes next for this roller coaster of a stock market? Well, the experts agree that there is definitely a possibility that the Dow Jones might just go up or down, or it may stay steady, but it is absolutely certain that either something good or something bad is about to happen unless, of course, nothing much happens at all. You can take that to the bank.

What is certainly true, though, is that any person who thinks the stock market is "starting to look very good to me" is living in his own little la-la land. :)

Wayward Son

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 13, 2020, 10:50:32 AM »
Just FYI:

(T)he stock market had yet another lousy day, with the Dow Jones dropping 1,868 points. That would be the fourth time since Feb. 27 that the Index has exceeded pre-2020 record for a one-day loss (−1,175.21 points on Feb. 5, 2018). At the close of business Thursday, the Dow was at 21,200.62. On the day that Donald Trump took office, it was at 19,732.40. So, most of the growth that he crowed about on Twitter has evaporated. In fact, if we account for inflation, it has entirely evaporated. The $11.5 trillion that market gained after Jan. 20, 2017, is now all gone.

So if the stock market doesn't make a fast recovery (which is still a possibility), Trump's proudly-touted economic success "is now all gone."

Crunch

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 13, 2020, 10:52:48 AM »
That is the goal here.

Crunch

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 13, 2020, 10:56:50 AM »
One must remember that the 3rd largest gain for the Dow, percentage-wise, occurred on October 30, 1929--two days after "Black Monday"--where the Dow gained 12.84 percent of its value.  Of course, that didn't last too long. :)

Exactly how the stock market will react to COVID-19 is still up in the air.  As Electoral-Vote put it this morning:

Following a disastrous week last week, the Dow Jones had a nice little rebound on Monday, posting a 1,294-point gain, the largest in history by points. That doesn't erase all of the 3,583 points it lost in the seven previous days, but it does erase a big chunk of it.

So, what comes next for this roller coaster of a stock market? Well, the experts agree that there is definitely a possibility that the Dow Jones might just go up or down, or it may stay steady, but it is absolutely certain that either something good or something bad is about to happen unless, of course, nothing much happens at all. You can take that to the bank.

What is certainly true, though, is that any person who thinks the stock market is "starting to look very good to me" is living in his own little la-la land. :)

Have you actually read what you quoted? I think they're messing with you and you didn't get the joke.

The stock market shooting up and down like this is an options trader's wet dream.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 10:59:25 AM by Crunch »

Wayward Son

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 13, 2020, 11:56:22 AM »
That is the goal here.

No, it's what we've been warning you guys about for years now.  He isn't in control.  He's just lucky.  And one day, his luck will run out.

That day may have come. :(

Wayward Son

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 13, 2020, 11:57:59 AM »
Have you actually read what you quoted? I think they're messing with you and you didn't get the joke.

The stock market shooting up and down like this is an options trader's wet dream.

I'm glad you and Trump and having such a good time.  Good luck in riding the waves and making lots and lots of money as $11 trillion disappears from the market!

The rest of us have 401Ks.  :'(

Crunch

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: March 13, 2020, 12:04:40 PM »
That is the goal here.

No, it's what we've been warning you guys about for years now.  He isn't in control.  He's just lucky.  And one day, his luck will run out.

That day may have come. :(

You will be OK. Might want to stop watching CNN and MSNBC for a while.

I'm glad you and Trump and having such a good time.  Good luck in riding the waves and making lots and lots of money as $11 trillion disappears from the market!

The rest of us have 401Ks.  :'(

It will come back. It's like you have no historical awareness beyond the last few weeks.

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 13, 2020, 12:42:40 PM »
And when the market was declining in the Obama years, were you saying "Don't worry, it will come back"?

Crunch

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: March 13, 2020, 12:45:20 PM »
Yes, I was. I kept investing in my 401k like normal knowing I was getting good deals and they would climb back up. Just like it always has.

NobleHunter

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 13, 2020, 01:12:22 PM »
Or if it doesn't, you've got bigger things to worry about.

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 13, 2020, 01:17:27 PM »
Yes, I was. I kept investing in my 401k like normal knowing I was getting good deals and they would climb back up. Just like it always has.

I somehow doubt that was your narrative, even though it may have been your investment strategy.

Crunch

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 13, 2020, 02:29:05 PM »

I somehow doubt that was your narrative, even though it may have been your investment strategy.

It's my narrative and strategy now and was during the housing bubble meltdown, 9/11, Y2K, dot com bust, all the way back to the time I learned about investing. This is a basic investment tip. Really, it is. I'm not inventing anything here. You want to pretend otherwise, knock yourself out, kid.

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 13, 2020, 02:42:18 PM »
A virus had the goal of tanking recent stock market gains in order to make Trump look bad... That's a very specific virus...

Crunch

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: March 13, 2020, 03:07:44 PM »
And, of course, you come in to make up something that nobody ever said.

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: March 13, 2020, 03:48:19 PM »
It's far more believable than this: "That is the goal here" where presumably you believe that the whole world, including China and Italy, were out to tank the stock markets by, you know, dying just so the stock market gains from the past 3 years could disappear and so Trump could lose a talking point.

Wayward Son

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 13, 2020, 04:43:00 PM »
You will be OK. Might want to stop watching CNN and MSNBC for a while.

Sorry.  Don't like the taste of koolaide. ;)  :D

It will come back. It's like you have no historical awareness beyond the last few weeks.

Oh, I know it will come back, although depending on how bad it is, I might retire first.  :'(

But for people who aren't options traders--like the vast majority of us--this is not a good thing.  It would behoove Trump to remember that when he talks about stuff.

Crunch

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 13, 2020, 06:15:25 PM »
Stock market closed up 2000 points. Why are you guys not posting about that?  LOL

Crunch

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 13, 2020, 06:16:41 PM »
It's far more believable than this: "That is the goal here" where presumably you believe that the whole world, including China and Italy, were out to tank the stock markets by, you know, dying just so the stock market gains from the past 3 years could disappear and so Trump could lose a talking point.

Respect for doubling down on making things up. It’s a bold strategy, let’s see how it plays out.

TheDeamon

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 13, 2020, 07:36:55 PM »
Or if it doesn't, you've got bigger things to worry about.

We're dealing with an economic upset that is placing a lot of uncertainty in the market, something markets HATE with a passion.

We're not dealing with an apocalypse. essential services are not going to suddenly stop(although Hospitals may be swamped to the point of being ineffective), life is going to go on. As most of the people/skills modern society needs in order to function should be able to ride this out with only a few weeks off work at the worst, it should recover unless people use this as an excuse to start doing some genuinely stupid, and destructive, stuff.

ScottF

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 14, 2020, 01:26:17 AM »
As most of the people/skills modern society needs in order to function should be able to ride this out with only a few weeks off work at the worst, it should recover unless people use this as an excuse to start doing some genuinely stupid, and destructive, stuff.

I fear this is a more legitimate possibility than logic would dictate.

TheDeamon

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 14, 2020, 04:11:33 AM »
As most of the people/skills modern society needs in order to function should be able to ride this out with only a few weeks off work at the worst, it should recover unless people use this as an excuse to start doing some genuinely stupid, and destructive, stuff.

I fear this is a more legitimate possibility than logic would dictate.

Sadly, there is a real chance of that. However, there is no reason why this should be any more disruptive economically than the Spanish Influenza outbreak at the end of WW1(Remember, "The roaring 20's" followed not long after that). But that doesn't prevent the masses involved in the market from taking irrational measures that sends things tottering off in another direction.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 04:16:14 AM by TheDeamon »

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 14, 2020, 05:16:55 PM »
It's a totally different global economy than 100 years ago. They didn't have airplanes se se?

TheDeamon

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 14, 2020, 06:32:00 PM »
It's a totally different global economy than 100 years ago. They didn't have airplanes se se?

Most of the workforce then was under 65.
Most of the workforce now is under 65.

The flu from 100 years ago was fatal in significant numbers of people in ALL age groups.
Covid-19 is only fatal in significant numbers of people in the 50 and over demographic, and from the latest infographic I saw, you have to be in your 70's before the fatality rate exceeds 4%.

Even the worst doomsday prognostications about social collapse due to pandemic called for a double-digit mortality rate, primarily involving those in the labor force. But as that kind of number is only seen in the 80 and older demographic, I highly doubt society is going to suffer an economic (or other) collapse from this.

That said, the global economy has been disrupted significantly enough this is likely to throw us into a global recession at a minimum, but it shouldn't take years to recover from it.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 06:34:05 PM by TheDeamon »

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 16, 2020, 11:40:45 AM »
"It's a very contagious virus. It's incredible. But it's something we have tremendous control of"

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: March 18, 2020, 12:53:52 AM »
I've always known... This is a real... This is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic
🤣🤣🤣

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 25, 2020, 03:48:02 PM »
Easter is a very special day for me… and I see it sorta in that timeline that I’m thinking about… And I say wouldn’t it be great to have all of the churches full? You know the churches aren’t allowed - essentially - to have much of a congregation there...
The man is either pure evil or too stupid to breathe.  The only question is whether (which?) religious leaders will facilitate the slaughter of their congregants as a result of this foolishness.

Kasandra

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 25, 2020, 04:53:37 PM »
Easter is a very special day for me… and I see it sorta in that timeline that I’m thinking about… And I say wouldn’t it be great to have all of the churches full? You know the churches aren’t allowed - essentially - to have much of a congregation there...
The man is either pure evil or too stupid to breathe.  The only question is whether (which?) religious leaders will facilitate the slaughter of their congregants as a result of this foolishness.

And how many lambs will willingly go to the slaughter?  Are any Democratic leaders calling for people to congregate or jump back into the work force or social life at the risk of killing themselves and possibly their loved ones?  What is it about Republicans that lets them think that makes sense?

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: March 25, 2020, 05:23:57 PM »

And how many lambs will willingly go to the slaughter?  Are any Democratic leaders calling for people to congregate or jump back into the work force or social life at the risk of killing themselves and possibly their loved ones?  What is it about Republicans that lets them think that makes sense?

How many other republicans are doing this? Who are they?

Kasandra

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: March 25, 2020, 05:54:29 PM »

Other than Kudlow and Mnuchin, it's a collection of "other" and "unnamed" Republican lawmakers and officials (e.g., in OMB).  It seems that they don't want to be known for telling Trump they want that.  There are also conservative economists including Richard Epstein, Steven Moore and Art Laffer who are "lobbying" Trump to end the shutdown.

I think that this "idea" is going nowhere, and even if Trump does make some policy pronouncement in the next few weeks, few Governors will go along.  Idiots are always free to kill themselves, their families and people they don't know, because "Live free or die...Death isn't the worst of evils" applies to everyone around them, as well as themselves.

Wayward Son

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: March 25, 2020, 06:15:01 PM »
Someone needs to remind Prager of what old George Patton said: "No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.”

Expecting people to die for our economy makes just as much sense.

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 25, 2020, 07:41:30 PM »
I'm pretty Trump's premature strategy is pretty much predicated on expecting other people to die for his economy...

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: March 25, 2020, 10:30:05 PM »
...Dennis Prager and Glen Beck are spouting off about its better to risk lives than to let "the country fall."

Perhaps the whole statements should be commented upon, not just a pejorative headline. What they both were talking about was the effect of long term economic disaster, and how many could be predicted to die from that, when less than 1% of Covid-19 patients do. Yes the onslaught now is bad, but it is not the only bad thing that can happen.

It's like the so-called journalist who asked Trump, "How many deaths are enough for you?" His reply was, "Any deaths are too many."

TheDeamon

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: March 26, 2020, 12:03:20 AM »

Not the Republican Governor of Idaho, he put the state on lockdown for 21 days effective today. Which means we'll still be on "stay at home" for Easter.

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 26, 2020, 01:24:06 AM »
Bill gravel, in charge of my Texas County, is republican. Stay at home through apr 13. Not talking about cutting everybody loose then either.

Kasandra

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: March 26, 2020, 06:13:28 AM »
Ron Johnson isn't too worried:

"I'm not denying what a nasty disease COVID-19 can be, and how it's obviously devastating to somewhere between 1 and 3.4 percent of the population. But that means 97 to 99 percent will get through this and develop immunities and will be able to move beyond this. But we don't shut down our economy because tens of thousands of people die on the highways. It's a risk we accept so we can move about. We don't shut down our economies because tens of thousands of people die from the common flu...
"...getting coronavirus is not a death sentence except for maybe no more than 3.4 percent of our population (and) I think probably far less."

It's like the so-called journalist who asked Trump, "How many deaths are enough for you?" His reply was, "Any deaths are too many."

So, where do you draw the line for when it becomes "too many"?  In a year when 30,000,000 people in the US catch the flu, about 30,000 will die.  That's about 0.1%.  The lowest estimates I've seen predict about 20,000,000 people will catch COVID-19 with about 1% fatality rate.  That works out to an optimistic expectation that 200,000 people will die.  Is that too little, too much, or just about right?

TheDeamon

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 26, 2020, 06:28:07 AM »
For other comparisons(US numbers, as per wiki):
37,806 people died in automotive accidents in 2016.
47,173 suicides happened in 2017 (mostly with firearms)

Kasandra

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 26, 2020, 06:39:34 AM »
Not sure where you're going with those numbers and why you picked them.  It's a well-known fact that people die.  Without seatbelts the death toll from car accidents would be much higher.  With stricter gun laws the suicide rate would be much lower.  About 657,000 die from heart disease each year and another 600,000 from cancer.  We don't have annual statistics for COVID-19 for the obvious reason, but if the most optimistic estimate is 200,000, where does that fit with the other causes/numbers?

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 26, 2020, 10:33:36 AM »
Are automotive deaths doubling every 2.5 days?

ScottF

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 26, 2020, 11:17:20 AM »
Definitely not these days.

I think the larger question is the long term damage we're willing to absorb to mitigate the estimated/modeled deaths (e.g. 50% unemployment, financial collapse, etc.).

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 26, 2020, 11:21:18 AM »
Are automotive deaths doubling every 2.5 days?

Covid-19 cases are increasing as more catch it, but the percentage of deaths stay the same. Once the number of cases hits a high point, it will decrease, but the mortality percentage will stay the same.

I've heard that people are creating anti-bodies after catching the virus and recovering, and that their anti-bodies can be used to inoculate others. The only way to stop the mortality rate is to stop the spread and better treat the disease.

Thank God Trump is on top of this and doing what is right.

Joe? Not so much.

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 26, 2020, 11:26:18 AM »
Definitely not these days.

I think the larger question is the long term damage we're willing to absorb to mitigate the estimated/modeled deaths (e.g. 50% unemployment, financial collapse, etc.).

There's an economic cost to letting it ravage through the country too. Workplaces that have to close due to employees calling in sick.

Here's the thing. If the feds write big enough checks all of the economic damage is temporary. Unless you consider the national debt to be of great concern, in which case Trump was already doing a lousy job, so who cares about it now - this is the one time spending 2-3 trillion propping the economy up for 2-3 months works.

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 26, 2020, 11:31:23 AM »
For other comparisons(US numbers, as per wiki):
37,806 people died in automotive accidents in 2016.
47,173 suicides happened in 2017 (mostly with firearms)
Fox News: "FAUCI: I think that's a false equivalency to compare traffic accidents with -- I mean, that's totally way out, that's really a false equivalency."

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 26, 2020, 11:45:32 AM »
I've heard that people are creating anti-bodies after catching the virus and recovering, and that their anti-bodies can be used to inoculate others.

History of Vaccines: Passive Immunization:
Advantages and Disadvantages of Passive Immunization

Vaccines typically need time (weeks or months) to produce protective immunity in an individual and may require several doses over a certain period of time to achieve optimum protection. Passive immunization, however, has an advantage in that it is quick acting, producing an immune response within hours or days, faster than a vaccine. Additionally, passive immunization can override a deficient immune system, which is especially helpful in someone who does not respond to immunization.

Antibodies, however, have certain disadvantages. First, antibodies can be difficult and costly to produce. Although new techniques can help produce antibodies in the laboratory, in most cases antibodies to infectious diseases must be harvested from the blood of hundreds or thousands of human donors. Or, they must be obtained from the blood of immune animals (as with antibodies that neutralize snake venoms). In the case of antibodies harvested from animals, serious allergic reactions can develop in the recipient. Another disadvantage is that many antibody treatments must be given via intravenous injection, which is a more time-consuming and potentially complicated procedure than the injection of a vaccine. Finally, the immunity conferred by passive immunization is short lived: it does not lead to the formation of long-lasting memory immune cells.
Passive immunization is not particularly useful until the population of willing, recovered plasma donors exceeds those needing treatment by a factor of between 100 and 1000.  And that is quite aside from the cost.

Thank God Trump is on top of this and doing what is right. \
This would be funny, if it wasn't so sad.