Author Topic: Election Results  (Read 37111 times)

Grant

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Election Results
« Reply #1000 on: December 06, 2020, 01:11:38 PM »
Or no, Trump was actually the sort of person who's so openly villainous, the very caricature of villainy, that it'd be unbelievable for a serious movie to use, unless it was a comedy.

I was about to say after the intro, that the only movie I could see him fitting into would be an Austin Powers film. 

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: December 06, 2020, 05:24:48 PM »
... or maybe, Team America - f**k yeah!

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: December 06, 2020, 05:51:15 PM »
What so many egotists here miss, is that the intellectual sarcasm is setting you up for a fall. You may have thought you could argue that not enough votes were stolen to make a difference, because computer algorithms are hard to decipher. In your fervor to prove yourselves the intellectual superiors of anyone who disagrees with you, you missed the "simple" investigation. The immediate response from the Democrat election officials was to pull a "Hillary, and erase the evidence. However; there are plenty of smarter people who don't fear your stupid opinionating. They did sequester machines and ran the exact same number of Trump and Biden ballots, then checked the readouts. Surprise? Biden had 26% more. Fancy that. Are those simple test results also "glitches"?

I warned you to stop insulting those who disagree with you, but you persist in putting yourselves into positions where you can not recover gracefully when proved wrong.

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: December 06, 2020, 05:58:26 PM »
Here in Michigan, we have names of the vote counters who were involved with scamming the vote. Do you think all of them won't give up their bosses? There are now thousands of affidavits doing just that. How many do you think will offer the guilty people up to escape punishment? It seems like only the little people get in trouble with the Swampy justice system, but they can figure that out, too. No one wants to be cannon fodder.

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: December 06, 2020, 06:01:35 PM »
What so many egotists here miss, is that the intellectual sarcasm is setting you up for a fall. You may have thought you could argue that not enough votes were stolen to make a difference, because computer algorithms are hard to decipher. In your fervor to prove yourselves the intellectual superiors of anyone who disagrees with you, you missed the "simple" investigation. The immediate response from the Democrat election officials was to pull a "Hillary, and erase the evidence. However; there are plenty of smarter people who don't fear your stupid opinionating. They did sequester machines and ran the exact same number of Trump and Biden ballots, then checked the readouts. Surprise? Biden had 26% more. Fancy that. Are those simple test results also "glitches"?

I warned you to stop insulting those who disagree with you, but you persist in putting yourselves into positions where you can not recover gracefully when proved wrong.

Did the same retired air force general tweet out that falsehood for you? Do you ever get tired of being wrong? Or do you still insist the Army and the CIA were battling it out in Germany over proof of Trump winning 410 electoral votes?

Just out of curiosity is this Georgia you're talking about, because they did a complete hand recount that confirmed the outcome.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: December 06, 2020, 06:10:17 PM »
Wm

Where is the link to this test of the machines with Trump and Biden votes?  What state? GA is the only one I have heard of that has sequestered voting machines in I think 3 counties.  If that is what you are talking about, please provide the link so we can check the info you suppiled.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: December 06, 2020, 06:28:43 PM »
Trump seems to be just punching the time clock now.  Not doing any work.  What are they going to do, fire him?  Let the people die and let them starve and let all of the businesses go out of business. Screw the army as long as he gets his way with Section 230.

I wonder if Trump will start a war before he goes just to screw Biden over?

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: December 06, 2020, 07:01:39 PM »

Right now, in a long-deserted attic, a painting just keeps getting dumber and dumber.

If you've taught us anything, William, it's that someone being proven wrong - as consistently, repeatedly, and thoroughly as you keep being proven wrong - doesn't actually preclude a graceful recovery; your recoveries are, although ridiculous and completely divorced from reality, nothing if not graceful.

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: December 06, 2020, 07:24:43 PM »

Right now, in a long-deserted attic, a painting just keeps getting dumber and dumber.

If you've taught us anything, William, it's that someone being proven wrong - as consistently, repeatedly, and thoroughly as you keep being proven wrong - doesn't actually preclude a graceful recovery; your recoveries are, although ridiculous and completely divorced from reality, nothing if not graceful.

Once again, you missed the data and responded emotionally. Don't get your panties in a wad every time someone points out a common-sense action that you and the MSM ignore. You aren't even clever about using the Dorian Gray challenge that I laid on you and the others here, who refuse to admit any cheating at all. You know it exists. The evidence is there. You ignore it, and it should shame you. You are not on the side of Angels. 26% over-count to Biden from a controlled test. How did you get around that? I must have missed your defense.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: December 06, 2020, 07:31:21 PM »
Again most of us say there might be some small amounts of fraud. You keep saying we are denying that, but we are not. What we are saying is that the fraud is small and local.

You say we can not see the obvious evidence placed before us.   We say the evidence is not real.  So far all of the courts in the states in question have agreed with us. Even those with Trump appointed judges.  Why is that?  There are two options.  One, they are corrupt and part of the plot.  Two, Trump and his team are wrong.  45 law suits, dismissed or withdrawn due to lack of evidence. And in almost 100% of those suits the Trump team has not claimed fraud. Even Rudy has yet to submit any fraud case.   Why are they not filing fraud cases if they have so much damning evidence?

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: December 07, 2020, 09:52:17 AM »
Rudy is going to probably shut down all of the state governments he visited while contagious and not wearing a mask.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arizona-legislature-shuts-down-rudy-050000846.html

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: December 07, 2020, 11:23:29 AM »
Fact check: Dominion voting machines didn't delete votes from Trump, switch them to Biden

The statement from Dominion Voting Systems also noted that Edison Research — a firm that OANN and Gateway Pundit cited in their stories — has refuted claims that it produced any data to support allegations of vote switching.

Larry Rosin, the president of Edison Research, told The Dispatch Fact Check, that it never produced any data to that effect.

"Edison Research created no such report and we are not aware of any voter fraud," he said.

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: December 07, 2020, 11:34:55 AM »
Again most of us say there might be some small amounts of fraud. You keep saying we are denying that, but we are not. What we are saying is that the fraud is small and local.

You say we can not see the obvious evidence placed before us.   We say the evidence is not real.  So far all of the courts in the states in question have agreed with us. Even those with Trump appointed judges.  Why is that?  There are two options.  One, they are corrupt and part of the plot.  Two, Trump and his team are wrong.  45 law suits, dismissed or withdrawn due to lack of evidence. And in almost 100% of those suits the Trump team has not claimed fraud. Even Rudy has yet to submit any fraud case.   Why are they not filing fraud cases if they have so much damning evidence?

Again, sworn affidavits from eye-witnesses is evidence. The whistle-blowers have cited enough stolen ballots to compel the victory to Trump.

Please note that Obama wrote some XOs in the waning months of his tenure, aimed at Trump's personal wealth, if it was proved there was foreign interference in the election. Four years later, we have multiple countries who hacked the computer data base of registered voters. See what Trump plans to do: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2018/09/14/2018-20203/imposing-certain-sanctions-in-the-event-of-foreign-interference-in-a-united-states-election. All those who had a part in the election coup may lose their wealth. Think a few might turn their coats to remain solvent?

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: December 07, 2020, 11:38:58 AM »
No I don't.
And the affidavits may be evidence, but is it good evidence?  If the  people did not understand what they saw? If they were uneducated in how the process worked, they may think they saw fraud but it was not there. 

Again, if all of this evidence is so clear cut and obvious, why has almost no judge, including Republican judges appointed by Trump, done anything other than throw out all of the allegations?

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: December 07, 2020, 12:01:44 PM »

Again, sworn affidavits from eye-witnesses is evidence. The whistle-blowers have cited enough stolen ballots to compel the victory to Trump.

And the Trump administration and republicans are in on it? Krebs, Barr,  Raffensperger, the Republican controlled legislatures of Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Arizona, and judges throughout the country (including Trump appointees). Are they all part of a vast anti-Trump conspiracy?

Seems like this is a vast conspiracy. In fact I think it includes 80+ million Americans. They all showed up to vote for Biden and against Trump. Now I see; the anti-Trump conspiracy is real, and huge, so huge they didn't need to cheat.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: December 07, 2020, 01:59:11 PM »
And the Kraken takes a hit.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/people-spoken-federal-judge-rejects-144459690.html

Part of the decision

"In fact, this lawsuit seems to be less about achieving the relief Plaintiffs seek – as much of that relief is beyond the power of this Court – and more about the impact of their allegations on People’s faith in the democratic process and their trust in our government," reads a portion of the 36-page opinion.

"Plaintiffs ask this Court to ignore the orderly statutory scheme established to challenge elections and to ignore the will of millions of voters. This the Court cannot, and will not, do. The people have spoken."

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: December 07, 2020, 06:02:25 PM »
Yes, the Kraken is still alive and hunting. The end target is the SCOTUS, not the State Courts. the quicker it gets through them, the better.

BTW, what happens to the chain of custody to all these ballots? https://youtu.be/Np6gBU3H1BU

Wayward Son

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: December 07, 2020, 06:37:06 PM »
Here's the thing, Lambert.  There is a conspiracy going on about this election.  A conspiracy that starts at the very top, with the President of the United States of America.  A conspiracy that involves Guilianni, dozens of lawyers, Fox News hosts, and various other players.

It is a conspiracy to make you believe this election was stolen.

They lie to you.  They will bring up people who will lie to you.  They will find people who aren't lying but are mistaken, and say they are telling the truth.  They will do anything to misdirect you into believing the lies.  These lies don't hold up to scrutiny.  Judges throw them out without a trial because they are so obvious.  Because the stories don't hold up.  But these conspirators continue to repeat these lies in the hope that it will fool people into believing them, supporting them, and hopefully taking action for the conspirators' benefit. 

You are being lied to.  And you are making yourself look like a fool by repeating these lies.  I know, this video looks so good, a simple truck driver, a self-proclaimed "loser" who has nothing to gain from his testimony, telling you about shenanigans that he witness himself.  But there is nothing to it.  It didn't happen.  He is either mistaken, or confused, or figures when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose. :)  That maybe a few minutes of fame is worth losing nothing.  I don't know which.  But this has happen so many times now, so often, that to believe that this next person must be telling the truth, when all the previous stories haven't held up in court, shows a level of naiveté that is just sad.  You got to be more skeptical about things in this world.  Especially from this President.

Don't keep going like this, Lambert.  It isn't worth it.  He isn't worth it.  He never was.  He never will be.  Let it go.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: December 07, 2020, 07:14:05 PM »
Wm

I guess you did not read the article. This was Federal court, not State.  My guess is the SC does not accept these cases.

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: December 07, 2020, 07:32:51 PM »
Here's the thing, Lambert.  There is a conspiracy going on about this election.  A conspiracy that starts at the very top, with the President of the United States of America.  A conspiracy that involves Guilianni, dozens of lawyers, Fox News hosts, and various other players.

It is a conspiracy to make you believe this election was stolen.

They lie to you.  They will bring up people who will lie to you.  They will find people who aren't lying but are mistaken, and say they are telling the truth.  They will do anything to misdirect you into believing the lies.  These lies don't hold up to scrutiny.  Judges throw them out without a trial because they are so obvious.  Because the stories don't hold up.  But these conspirators continue to repeat these lies in the hope that it will fool people into believing them, supporting them, and hopefully taking action for the conspirators' benefit. 

You are being lied to.  And you are making yourself look like a fool by repeating these lies.  I know, this video looks so good, a simple truck driver, a self-proclaimed "loser" who has nothing to gain from his testimony, telling you about shenanigans that he witness himself.  But there is nothing to it.  It didn't happen.  He is either mistaken, or confused, or figures when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose. :)  That maybe a few minutes of fame is worth losing nothing.  I don't know which.  But this has happen so many times now, so often, that to believe that this next person must be telling the truth, when all the previous stories haven't held up in court, shows a level of naiveté that is just sad.  You got to be more skeptical about things in this world.  Especially from this President.

Don't keep going like this, Lambert.  It isn't worth it.  He isn't worth it.  He never was.  He never will be.  Let it go.

No, you can't copy/paste my warnings to you back at me. The conspiracy was seen by the whole country. The Democrats en masse and individually, cheated. Sometimes they cheated with two or three different strategies at the same time. The Democrats always fought against rules that protects honest voting. No voter IDs, no signature vetting, no erasing dead voters names. They do the dirty deeds and deflect and project their own perfidy onto their rivals. Won't work here. We have thousands of whistle-blowers (like Adam Schiff's who was revered as the Second Coming.) Yet these eyewitnesses are dismissed as ignorant or lying. Hypocrisy.

Out of the thousands of observed incidents of cheating, you look at one or two that are moot. Why not admit to the totality of cheating? You can't ignore it, then pretend those on the side of goodness and light are at fault.

BTW; it was the same guy who lied about a water main break, when it was just a leaky urinal, who made the claim that "there is nothing to see here, move along."

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: December 07, 2020, 07:52:43 PM »
Wm

I guess you did not read the article. This was Federal court, not State.  My guess is the SC does not accept these cases.

Most of what I referenced were at the State level. Some Democrat strongholds do have a few Democrat-leaning judges. The idea is to get through them without delay to get to SCOTUS for fairness.

"Kracken" is supposedly a Department of Defense cyber security initiative. Since it was the DOD that secured the Frankfort servers from the CIA, Sidney Powell appears to have more information than she is letting out. We will see. Starting tomorrow, SCOTUS starts getting involved.

There are layers of activity being pursued: https://libertyunyielding.com/2020/12/04/in-trumps-campaign-to-save-the-republic-we-havent-seen-the-key-supporting-effort-yet/

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: December 07, 2020, 08:50:48 PM »
BTW: The so-called refutation of the video that only showed legally already processed ballots being fed into counting machines, which was legal wasn't. The poll-watchers said they were told all counting had stopped for the night. https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/07/no-the-georgia-vote-counting-video-was-not-debunked-not-even-close/

"...a group called Lead Stories published a “hoax alert” falsely claiming to have debunked the security video. The Washington Post, Newsweek, and other outlets followed along, criticizing non-leftist journalists for giving the video traction. In fact, none of the claims made by the Republicans were debunked."
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 08:55:48 PM by wmLambert »

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: December 07, 2020, 09:17:37 PM »
Another info release said that Trump annihilated Biden: 84 million to 71 million

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/12/biden-delta-26-percent.html?m=1

Aris Katsaris

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: December 07, 2020, 09:22:19 PM »
Another info release said that Trump annihilated Biden: 84 million to 71 million

By "info release" you mean a Random Guy in the Internet claimed it without any evidence, and you're spreading the news, simply because you decided to believe some Random Guy in the Internet.

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: December 07, 2020, 09:30:03 PM »

By "info release" you mean a Random Guy in the Internet claimed it without any evidence, and you're spreading the news, simply because you decided to believe some Random Guy in the Internet.

Suppose you show me where anything is incorrect? Did Ware County, Georgia not run the ballots through the Dominion machines? What is your proof? BTW, the elections officer there said there was no problem, that hand counts would have found any problems. What is his proof? Did they run the same amount of ballots through the machines or not? He did not say that.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 09:35:03 PM by wmLambert »

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: December 07, 2020, 09:36:21 PM »
Because... we wouldn't want to believe the 50 separate counts, certified by 50 separate state organizations.

So what happens when SCOTUS denies cert on probably all of the cases?  Or if they decide to actually take on any of them, what happens when SCOTUS also throws them out?  Would that convince you, William?

Suppose you show me where anything is incorrect? Did Ware County, Georgia not run the ballots through the Dominion machines? What is your proof?

Yes, and a full hand recount, which changed nothing:

Georgia has counted ballots in the presidential election three times — the initial count, a full election audit and hand recount, which was done at Raffensperger's request, and a machine recount which was held a the request of the Trump campaign. All three counts have shown Biden won the state.

Aris Katsaris

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: December 07, 2020, 09:55:57 PM »

Suppose you show me where anything is incorrect? Did Ware County, Georgia not run the ballots through the Dominion machines? What is your proof? BTW, the elections officer there said there was no problem, that hand counts would have found any problems. What is his proof? Did they run the same amount of ballots through the machines or not? He did not say that.

You're asking me to prove that some random bizarre claim by some guy in the internet isn't real.

If "Ware County, Georgia" has made this test you claim, and produced the results you claim, then show me the official government page of Ware County, Georgia, where they give this information.

Then it will no longer be some random bizarre claim by random guy on the internet, but the claim of government officials and then it can be sent to the courts and investigated further as is proper.

But I don't see anything relevant at http://www.warecounty.com/ (nor at their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/WareCountyGov) so I'm assuming you have nothing but a random piece of fiction by random guy on the internet.

The issue is why did YOU believe it, without even bothering to check the Ware County government pages?

I can just as easily make stories about underwater vampires in the ruins of Atlantis.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 09:58:08 PM by Aris Katsaris »

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: December 07, 2020, 10:01:31 PM »
Remember there were several different scams going on. Unsolicited ballots with no vetting. No signature verification, and duplicated counting of the same ballot multiple times. If the same counters do the same things, why would you expect a change? I hope there was no real crimes here, but let's get through the morass of cheating all over - not just in one county. The eye witnessees specifically saw Xeroxed copies of the same ballot being counted multiple times, and many other scams that need to be fixed, not just accept the word of election officials wanting to stay out of jail. I hope we do get the official word of the real-time tests. After all, the election official may b=not have been privy of it. This info comes from multiple sources. I hope it is locked down to your acceptance, soon.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 10:06:03 PM by wmLambert »

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: December 08, 2020, 11:44:30 AM »

voxday blogspot.  :o ;D ;D ;D

Wayward Son

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: December 08, 2020, 12:26:24 PM »
Just a random piece of info about the Dominion voting system.

California does use the Dominion system--in 40 of the 58 counties.  Two of the five biggest counties, LA and Orange, didn't use them.  Which means that Dominion wouldn't have the data on those counties.  Which means any claims that the Dominion system in Europe knows the actual vote totals in California are impossible.

FYI.

Grant

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: December 08, 2020, 01:51:26 PM »

I can just as easily make stories about underwater vampires in the ruins of Atlantis.

They're called Velya, Aris.  And they live in Colhador, not Atlantis.  Jeez.  Get educated, Intellectually Superior Egoist. 

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/311856/Velya--Vampires-of-the-Water?src=newest_community&filters=0_0_0_45359_0_0

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: December 08, 2020, 05:21:29 PM »
Yes, the Kraken is still alive and hunting. The end target is the SCOTUS, not the State Courts. the quicker it gets through them, the better.
Well, that was quick: Supreme Court rejects Pennsylvania Republicans' attempt to block Biden victory

There were no noted dissents.  It's kinda what everyone expected.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: December 08, 2020, 05:24:16 PM »
I hear the fat lady clearing her throat.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: December 08, 2020, 05:30:42 PM »
Damn, George Soros bought off the SC as well?  How deep does this corruption go?

Grant

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: December 08, 2020, 05:33:27 PM »
There were no noted dissents.  It's kinda what everyone expected.

"The application for injunctive relief presented to Justice Alito and by him referred to the Court is denied."

One line. 

I can't wait until they evicerate the Texas suit.  I hope they drop it down to just one word.  "Denied". 

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: December 08, 2020, 05:34:54 PM »
I would like "Not just no, but Hell No".  Or "What are you, stupid or something?".

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: December 09, 2020, 11:44:37 AM »
Every state has certified. No court rulings in favor of Trump. 5 days until the EC votes.

Will it be settled then or do we have to wait for congress to accept the results? Or do we have to wait until Biden is actually sworn in before we can say its over? Or will Trump, wm and others still be touting conspiracy theories months or years from now that the next lawsuit is going to be the one that shows enough fraud to invalidate the election.

Grant

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: December 09, 2020, 11:50:17 AM »
I dunno.  I read somewhere today that there is an issue where SCOTUS may have to take the texas suit because only SCOTUS has jurisdiction over interstate cases. 

That might even be more fun than a single "denied". 

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: December 09, 2020, 12:47:21 PM »
And the Trump juggernaut of  loses continues to grow, like a Kraken.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arizona-supreme-court-unanimously-rejects-045310608.html

Unanimous decision.

Trump is getting to be the best at losing.  And loosing the most. The most losses any one has ever seen.  The best losses.  I mean, no one has come close to loosing this much by this margin.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: December 09, 2020, 01:03:15 PM »
And it looks like in his last days Trump will have his first veto over ride on the Defense Spending bill. The one where he wants Congress to get rid of Section 230 so he can take shots at social media.  Section 230 of course has absolutely nothing to do with the Defense Spending bill.

rightleft22

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: December 09, 2020, 01:15:05 PM »
And the Trump juggernaut of  loses continues to grow, like a Kraken.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/arizona-supreme-court-unanimously-rejects-045310608.html

Unanimous decision.

Trump is getting to be the best at losing.  And loosing the most. The most losses any one has ever seen.  The best losses.  I mean, no one has come close to loosing this much by this margin.

Unfortunately Trumps followers will never view it as a lost. Perhaps this this is the reason behind his choice to continue to fight things.
How his followers can view this man as caring about them I just don't understand

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: December 09, 2020, 01:32:09 PM »
They may not even hear about it. OANN has an article declaring a victory for GOP when the Arizona Supreme Court when they agreed to hear the case, no article that I could find on the fact that Trump lost.

Newsmax is also ignoring the loss.

Breitbart at least acknowledges it, and the article makes it clear that they wanted a do-over reviewing duplicate ballots when that actually happened.

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: December 09, 2020, 03:16:57 PM »
Now Coffee county in Georgia has tried to filibuster the entire state of Georgia by refusing to recertify their 15,000 votes, which went 10k for trump, 5k biden. From what I can tell, it means nothing, but Newsmax is making a big deal of it.

The Coffee County Board of Elections and Registration cannot certify the electronic recount numbers given its inability to repeatably duplicate creditable election results. Any system, financial, voting, or otherwise, that is not repeatable nor dependable should not be used.

Accordingly, the Coffee County Board of Elections and Registration have voted to certify the votes cast in the election night report.  The election night numbers are reflected in the official certification of results submitted by our office.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: December 09, 2020, 04:00:38 PM »
More proof that Trump is not a Republican. He is causing fighting with in the party within states between his supporters and other Republicans who view the good of the party first.

This may be the death of the Republican Party. Maybe Donald was a deep liberal George Soros false flag operation?

rightleft22

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: December 09, 2020, 04:03:15 PM »
More proof that Trump is not a Republican. He is causing fighting with in the party within states between his supporters and other Republicans who view the good of the party first.

This may be the death of the Republican Party. Maybe Donald was a deep liberal George Soros false flag operation?

Trump is a Trumpian (always was) the new party that replaces the GOP no longer grand.

Grant

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: December 09, 2020, 04:04:53 PM »

https://media.giphy.com/media/2Y8Iq3xe121Ba3hUAM/giphy.gif

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: December 10, 2020, 07:54:37 AM »
Ok all 4 of the Kraken suits have been dismissed at the Federal level. I know WmLambert will remind us that the goal is the US Supreme Court all along, but if you read the decisions, I do not think there is a snowballs chance in hell of the US SC hearing these cases.

In Arizona, US District Judge Diane Humetewa called the requests of Powell's lawsuit extraordinary, saying they would disenfranchise millions of Arizona voters.

"Such a request should then be accompanied by clear and concise facts," she wrote. "Yet the Complaint's allegations are sorely wanting of relevant or reliable evidence."

So much  for the evidence being overwhelming.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: December 11, 2020, 09:02:14 AM »
So when US SC turns down the TX suit, what will the Trump supporters call the members of the SC? Activist judges?  Traitors? George Soros bought minions?
Any bets on if ACB votes or recuses her self, as she should?

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: December 11, 2020, 11:31:44 AM »
So when US SC turns down the TX suit, what will the Trump supporters call the members of the SC? Activist judges?  Traitors? George Soros bought minions?
Any bets on if ACB votes or recuses her self, as she should?

Should she? I don't really see a conflict of interest here, certainly no greater than any other judge. That's the whole point of the lifetime appointment, she doesn't have to owe Trump anything and he can't touch her.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: December 11, 2020, 11:35:28 AM »
Precedent is there. Rhinequist recused himself when Nixon went to the SC about the tapes. Nixon had just placed him on the SC when that case happened.