Author Topic: Election Results  (Read 37058 times)

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Election Results
« Reply #900 on: December 01, 2020, 01:18:59 PM »
BTW: it is amusing how so many Democrat apologists here deny that the Democrats actually conspired to steal the election as hundreds of eyewitnesses have stated. I guess it was all coincidence and hard work from unenthusiastic Biden supporters, neh?

Every judge who has heard from those "eyewitnesses" have pretty soundly stated that they were ignorant Trumpies who had no idea what the proper election procedures were. But I guess those Trump appointed judges are just part of the deep state working against Trump. We really shouldn't take the word of a random Trump supporter who never bothered getting trained in poll watching showing up unannounced at a processing center and alleging all kinds of irregularities that all the people, judges, and lawyers trained in election law just happened to miss.

Keep going Charlie Brown, I'm sure Lucy isn't pulling the football away at the last second this time.  ::)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 01:27:02 PM by yossarian22c »

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: December 01, 2020, 01:20:44 PM »
BTW, yossarian22c, Hand recounts of illegal ballots that were separated from their security envelopes, and not matched with signatures, proves what exactly?

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: December 01, 2020, 01:23:37 PM »
BTW, yossarian22c, Hand recounts of illegal ballots that were separated from their security envelopes, and not matched with signatures, proves what exactly?

That dominion computers didn't switch votes from Trump to Biden. Are you conceding this point?

It also proves that state law was followed that after the signature was verified the ballot was separated from the security envelope to protect the secret ballot.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 01:29:08 PM by yossarian22c »

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: December 01, 2020, 01:25:20 PM »
There are no security envelopes for in-person ballots cast via the Dominion voting machines...

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: December 01, 2020, 01:26:27 PM »
They are not illegal ballots.  No court has judged them illegal. As the one PA judge said, calling them that does not make them so.  Separating ballots from their envelopes keeps the ballot secret. That is the whole idea behind it. Once the ballot signature is verified (and no one has supplied any proof this was done illegally yet) then it is a good ballot.

You are grasping at straws here. And it is going to bite the Republicans in the GA Senate run off next month when Republicans stay home and do not vote because Trump told them it was rigged.

Aris Katsaris

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: December 01, 2020, 01:27:39 PM »
BTW: it is amusing how so many Democrat apologists here deny that the Democrats actually conspired to steal the election as hundreds of eyewitnesses have stated.

Have you been able to convince any Trump voter here either?

Have you been able to convince Seriati or cherry or noel or TheDeamon, or anyone else who voted Trump?

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: December 01, 2020, 01:28:42 PM »
...Every judge who has heard from those "eyewitnesses" have pretty soundly stated that they were ignorant Trumpies who had not idea what the proper election procedures were.

Where do you get your insight from? You do know that many of those sworn affidavits were from Democrat poll workers? Do you think that the many violations of law will remain unexposed as the lawsuits move out of Democrat and Never-Trumper courts?

Aris Katsaris

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: December 01, 2020, 01:33:00 PM »
Where do you get your insight from? You do know that many of those sworn affidavits were from Democrat poll workers? Do you think that the many violations of law will remain unexposed as the lawsuits move out of Democrat and Never-Trumper courts?

I'll keep offering you bets on that issue, you'll keep refusing to take them.

So not only I think that you will find no court accepting your so-called "evidence" as legit or anywhere near sufficient to overturn any election results, but I think you yourself know it too.

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: December 01, 2020, 01:34:02 PM »
...Every judge who has heard from those "eyewitnesses" have pretty soundly stated that they were ignorant Trumpies who had not idea what the proper election procedures were.

Where do you get your insight from?

The statements of the judges who have thrown out these suits while blasting the lawyers for presenting no evidence or evidence from people who know nothing about what the procedures are supposed to be.

You do know that many of those sworn affidavits were from Democrat poll workers? Do you think that the many violations of law will remain unexposed as the lawsuits move out of Democrat and Never-Trumper courts?

Well, I think you'll be convinced that all the lawsuits will remain in Democrat and Never-Trumper courts. When the SC rejects these cases will they just be a bunch of never-Trumpers too?

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: December 01, 2020, 01:37:57 PM »
I mean a 3 judge panel in PA, all Republican appointees one of which was appointed by Trump, said his suit there was baseless and with out merit.  Another Judge is a member of the Federalist Society, a well known liberal group (sarcasm) and he basically said the same thing.

There are two views of this. Either they are all anti Trumpers or Trump is wrong and the law is not on his side. We all know how you see it. That is his cult of personality working itself through you.  If you do not agree with Trump it is not that he is wrong (he is never wrong, even when he is) it is that they are out to get him.

SAD.

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: December 01, 2020, 01:42:42 PM »
Rush has now turned on Powell

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rush-limbaugh-does-full-180-212356868.html

Not suprised.

Its good. Maybe wmLambert will listen to him.

Perhaps you should have actually heard Rush speak about it, rather than pick up paraphrased snippets from an anti-Trump source.. He believes the votes were stolen. He wanted hard evidence, as Sidney listed all the info they will prove for the courts - but said he understood the press conference was not the place for it. Without discovery, it is hard for the legal staff to investigate - that must be done by others. Do you expect anti-Trump MSM to suddenly investigate anything? More importantly, where are your efforts to learn the truth?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 01:46:13 PM by wmLambert »

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: December 01, 2020, 01:51:13 PM »
Ok one of Powell's experts, who has not actually tested the machines used, claims that a MI county had more votes for Biden than voters in the county.  Of course there is no county in MI with that name.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/witness-trump-ally-sidney-powells-171916171.html

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: December 01, 2020, 01:52:54 PM »
too many here accepted MSM and big-Tech info as gospel. As I said, I saw the contemporaneous charts of the data as it was collected, so understand it a bit. It was all taken down by that same big-Tech. Perhaps someone can explain that vertical spike in votes for Biden of exactly enough votes to surmount Trump's huge and unexpected lead? Please remember, Trump made huge inroads with Blacks and Latinos, so why were all these votes only Biden? Waiting for logic.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 02:00:22 PM by wmLambert »

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: December 01, 2020, 01:58:27 PM »
More importantly, where are your efforts to learn the truth?

How about you? You jump from one conspiracy theory to the next. Servers in Germany that show Trump won 410 electoral votes ring a bell? You posted it and then further said that 6 US service members were killed in the raid. But you've never admitted that this is a giant fraud. You post about Dominion changing votes but not in Georgia which did a hand recount. You fail to know that Trump won a majority of votes in Pennsylvania that used Dominion voting systems. You fail to know that the Trump lawsuits always fail to claim as much fraud as Trump and others claim in public and even their reduced claims are lambasted for being woefully undocumented.

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: December 01, 2020, 01:59:28 PM »
too many here accept MSM and big-Tech info as gospel. As I said, I saw the contemporaneous charts of the data as it was collected, so understand it a bit. It was all taken down by that same big-Tech. Perhaps someone can explain that vertical spike in votes for Biden of exactly enough votes to surmount Trump's huge and unexpected lead?

Be specific which big spike are you talking about 136,000 votes in Michigan?

Aris Katsaris

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: December 01, 2020, 02:00:56 PM »
too many here accept MSM and big-Tech info as gospel.

Does an Edison county exist in Michigan or not? That's just a point of fact, not really something you can argue we are biased against.

If it does exist, can you point it to me in google maps or any other map?

Perhaps someone can explain that vertical spike in votes for Biden of exactly enough votes to surmount Trump's huge and unexpected lead?

It wasn't "exactly enough", it was tens of thousands of votes more than enough.

And the "vertical spike in votes for Biden" is easily explained by the fact that Democrat voters used mail-in voting more than Trump did, because Trump kept on bashing mail-in voting, while Democrats kept on encouraging it.

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: December 01, 2020, 02:07:39 PM »
More importantly, where are your efforts to learn the truth?

How about you? You jump from one conspiracy theory to the next. Servers in Germany that show Trump won 410 electoral votes ring a bell? You posted it and then further said that 6 US service members were killed in the raid. But you've never admitted that this is a giant fraud. You post about Dominion changing votes but not in Georgia which did a hand recount. You fail to know that Trump won a majority of votes in Pennsylvania that used Dominion voting systems. You fail to know that the Trump lawsuits always fail to claim as much fraud as Trump and others claim in public and even their reduced claims are lambasted for being woefully undocumented.

No. I explicitly said it was unproved, but that it was said five soldiers had died , and one CIA officer - without the truth being published, instead being palmed off as deaths elsewhere. The fact that it was a CIA server farm in Frankfort was news to me. Verification for this kind of thing needs FOIA and decades to unwind. Until then, it just helps to fill in some holes, that someone needs to explain away.

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: December 01, 2020, 02:17:04 PM »
too many here accept MSM and big-Tech info as gospel.

Does an Edison county exist in Michigan or not? That's just a point of fact, not really something you can argue we are biased against.

If it does exist, can you point it to me in google maps or any other map?

Perhaps someone can explain that vertical spike in votes for Biden of exactly enough votes to surmount Trump's huge and unexpected lead?

It wasn't "exactly enough", it was tens of thousands of votes more than enough.

And the "vertical spike in votes for Biden" is easily explained by the fact that Democrat voters used mail-in voting more than Trump did, because Trump kept on bashing mail-in voting, while Democrats kept on encouraging it.

No, there is no Edison County here in Michigan. However; I have heard the numbers being bandied about from more than one source for more than one county. Why did this article focus on just one obvious error?

As for how many made-up ballots were needed to catch up to Trump's unexpected lead, please explain how the GOP won every single seat up for grab and even cut into Pelosi's majority, but few Trump votes showed up in the Mail-in ballots that appeared in the dead of night?

Aris Katsaris

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: December 01, 2020, 02:27:58 PM »
No. I explicitly said it was unproved, but that it was said five soldiers had died , and one CIA officer - without the truth being published, instead being palmed off as deaths elsewhere. The fact that it was a CIA server farm in Frankfort was news to me. Verification for this kind of thing needs FOIA and decades to unwind. Until then, it just helps to fill in some holes, that someone needs to explain away.

What you said:
The seizure of the servers in Spain and Frankfort showed Trump winning 410 electoral votes - a landslide.

Nowhere did you indicate that it was "unproved" there.

I could just as easily, and with as much evidence, claim that the seizure of servers in Congo and Budapest showed Biden winning with 510 electoral votes.

That's the level of "evidence" you (and Sidney Powell) provide. Unsubstantiated claims at best, easily disproven the rest of the time.

No, there is no Edison County here in Michigan. However; I have heard the numbers being bandied about from more than one source for more than one county. Why did this article focus on just one obvious error?

An "error"? Are you gonna argue it was a typo and that they were referring to some different actual county? Then WHAT WAS that county, tell us the name.

You're telling of a crime that happened in a place that doesn't exist. Okay, you guys misnamed the place? Then what's the actual name? You're not gonna tell us what the actual name of the place was, because then we might check your facts and see if they are actually true or not?

You understand we could just as easily create affidavits that state how in Narnia, Texas and Minas Tirith, Florida and King's Landing, North Carolina, there were more votes for Trump than eligible voters?

As for how many made-up ballots were needed to catch up to Trump's unexpected lead, please explain how the GOP won every single seat up for grab and even cut into Pelosi's majority, but few Trump votes showed up in the Mail-in ballots that appeared in the dead of night?

One obvious explanation would be that Trump is hated by Biden voters, far far more than normal Republican representatives and senators are.

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: December 01, 2020, 02:41:51 PM »

Why would I or anyone need to spend time explaining away fantasies you have no evidence of?

https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/search?year=2020

Are you claiming that the helicopter crash in the Sinai Peninsula was staged to cover up deaths in Germany? Czech and French service members were also killed in the crash. Are all three militaries in on the cover up?

Wayward Son

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: December 01, 2020, 02:50:28 PM »
Please remember, Trump made huge inroads with Blacks and Latinos, so why were all these votes only Biden? Waiting for logic.

Waiting for some common sense. :)

IIRC, the "huge inroads" with Black voters was about 4 percent.  Trump votes went from  8 percent of blacks to 12 percent, or something close to that.  A large increase percentage-wise, but hardly enough to make a spike unusual.  When Biden still gets 88 percent of a population's vote, you still expect a spike.  :P

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: December 01, 2020, 02:52:36 PM »
And a much larger proportion of that demographic votes, it turns into large numbers for Biden.

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: December 01, 2020, 03:01:06 PM »
wm, With all sincerity I hope you continue to come here and post. I know I am sometimes/often glib and sarcastic when responding to you.

But this forum may be your last check on reality. The rest of your internet/news exposure seems to be lost deep in right wing conspiracy theory land.

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: December 01, 2020, 03:06:29 PM »
“There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that,” Barr told the Associated Press, referring to the departments of Homeland Security and Justice.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: December 01, 2020, 04:33:20 PM »
The military responds to the CIA/Germany story.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/army-hits-back-against-false-185819886.html
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 04:36:22 PM by msquared »

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: December 01, 2020, 06:33:37 PM »
“There’s been one assertion that would be systemic fraud and that would be the claim that machines were programmed essentially to skew the election results. And the DHS and DOJ have looked into that, and so far, we haven’t seen anything to substantiate that,” Barr told the Associated Press, referring to the departments of Homeland Security and Justice.

Wonder how long until Trump fires Barr like he fired Krebs?

Aris Katsaris

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: December 01, 2020, 06:48:18 PM »

Wonder how long until Trump fires Barr like he fired Krebs?

I'm assuming Barr is another "Never Trumper", wmLambert?

Grant

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: December 01, 2020, 07:17:42 PM »
Supposedly, China purchased Dominion on October 18th. Biden's victory would certainly benefit them.

On the other hand, supposedly, Dominion is an American company headquartered in Denver.  This comes, supposedly, from the supposed Wall Street Journal's supposed opinion page and was supposedly verified. 

Supposedly

Supposedly, Dominion is going to be dropping some defamation lawsuits pretty soon.  Supposedly, Sidney Powell will be kidnapped by space lizards who are allied to Chase Manhattan and the Deep State. 

But nowhere have I heard it said that, supposedly, Trump will be President come Jan 20, 2021. 

Mynnion

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: December 01, 2020, 09:47:01 PM »
Barr indicated that the DOJ has found no evidence of voter fraud.  Trump will probably fire him now since he is obviously extremely anti-Trump and/or part of the Deep State.

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #930 on: December 01, 2020, 11:14:20 PM »
Trump has raised $170 million post election. Most of that going to his PAC, not election lawyers. One more con. The man is ripping apart our country for cash. I guess we know his plan for paying off that $400 million in debt coming due in a couple years.

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: December 02, 2020, 09:47:50 AM »
More republicans finally getting fed up with Trump. All it took was for Trump to push things so far his co-workers started getting death threats.

"Someone's going to get hurt, someone's going to get shot, someone's going to get killed," Gabriel Sterling, with the secretary of state's office, said Tuesday afternoon in an emotional and forceful news conference. "It's not right."

Among other things, a Twitter thread accusing a young technician working on the recount of altering votes led to his identity being released and calls for him to be "hung for treason."

Meanwhile, caravans of horn-honking Trump supporters constantly parade past Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's private residence and his wife has reportedly received sexually explicit threats. The president himself, who has falsely suggested he won Georgia's 16 electoral votes, has called on Republican Gov. Brian Kemp to overturn the election.

https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-transition-updates/2020/12/01/940961602/someones-going-to-get-killed-ga-official-blasts-gop-silence-on-election-threats

Grant

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: December 02, 2020, 10:01:56 AM »
More republicans finally getting fed up with Trump. All it took was for Trump to push things so far his co-workers started getting death threats.

Those are not Republicans.  They are RINO Deep State Agents.  RINOs Brad Raffensperger, Geof Duncan, and Brian Kemp are all enemies of the people.  Just ask Defender of the Faith President for Life Donald J Trump and true patriots and soon to be Senators David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler.  The false RINOs will be rooted out and punished for their treason against the President and the American People.  The time of judgement is at hand! 

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: December 02, 2020, 10:08:28 AM »
In a sane administration diGenova would have been fired the moment his death threats had become public, if he didn't resign first.

Instead, death threats (or incitements if you prefer) by the president's lawyer are ignored just so long as it riles up the base and keeps the donations flowing.

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: December 02, 2020, 10:36:03 AM »
Where are the 'conservatives' or Republican supporters decrying this?  Where are the Trump supporters calling on the president to do the right thing?  What is this - cowardice? Hypocrisy? Ambivalence?  Or do you actually support threatening people with death in support of your policy preferences and or in the service of protecting 'your guy'?

Grant

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: December 02, 2020, 10:56:52 AM »
Where are the 'conservatives' or Republican supporters decrying this? 

You must not be paying attention.  Georgia RINO Deep State Traitor Gabriel Sterling has called on President Trump to stop his truthsaying.  Georgia RINO Enemy of the State Raffensperger has tried to gag President Trump, lying that he lost in Georgia and should "leave quietly".  Traitor RINO Governor Brian Kemp has refused to take action and throw Raffensperger in jail and call for a new election.  The disgusting traitor globalists at National Review have called the glorious President's truth "reprehensible" and "undemocratic".  Neo-Con loser Jeb Bush has called the Truth spoken by Trump's lawyers "crazy time".  Deep State RINOs Mitt Romney and Ben Sasse have gone as far as calling the President's pressure on election officials "undemocratic" and pointed out that there are consequences for "lying to judges". The list of traitors goes on and on, but this is bringing them out into the open and showing their true colors. 

Where are the Trump supporters calling on the president to do the right thing?

They're everywhere.  Grassroot patriot organizations like the We the People Convention have called upon President Trump to follow Lincoln in declaring martial law, shutting down newspapers that speak against his gloriousness, ordering the arrest of politicians that oppose him, arresting Supreme Court Justices, and arresting any civilians suspected of holding sympathies for ANTIFA or BLM. 

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: December 02, 2020, 02:10:19 PM »
Now Flynn says Trump should suspend the Constitution and have a new election.  We had to destroy the village to save the village.

Grant

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: December 02, 2020, 02:46:52 PM »
Now Flynn says Trump should suspend the Constitution and have a new election.  We had to destroy the village to save the village.

Just like Lincoln. 

Seriati

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: December 02, 2020, 03:53:58 PM »
Barr indicated that the DOJ has found no evidence of voter fraud.

So, is that a lie or a misstatement?

Barr said that to date they have found no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the election result.  There's a lot loaded into that and you can drive truck between your claim and what he actually said.  It's also exactly what anyone would expect at this point, unless some kind of massive conspiracy had broken.

Aris Katsaris

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: December 02, 2020, 04:11:41 PM »
Barr indicated that the DOJ has found no evidence of voter fraud.

So, is that a lie or a misstatement?

Barr said that to date they have found no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the election result.  There's a lot loaded into that and you can drive truck between your claim and what he actually said.  It's also exactly what anyone would expect at this point, unless some kind of massive conspiracy had broken.

So, is that pedantry or simple dishonesty?

Trumpist media/allies have already started bashing Barr as "either a liar or a fool, perhaps compromised, perhaps insane". Trump's allies at least understand the plain meaning of Barr's statement, and that it matches with what the non-Trumpist side is saying.

Things are quite simple and your pedantry not-withstanding:
- The Trumpist side is saying there's already complete evidence of hundreds of thousands if not millions of votes worth of fraud, fraud sufficient that Trump would have won by LOTS, if not for it.
- The non-Trumpist side says "No, there isn't any evidence of any amounts of significant fraud, that could have possibly affected the election"

Barr sided with the non-Trumpist side. Simple as that.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 04:19:38 PM by Aris Katsaris »

Grant

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: December 02, 2020, 04:56:18 PM »
So, is that pedantry or simple dishonesty?

I think Aris has a point that this "so you're saying there was no fraud" line of defense for what is going on is pure BS. 

Nobody sane is saying there was NO fraud.  What most sane people are saying is that there was not enough fraud to matter, and that that should be the standard for investigation.  That is not what is going on, or what anybody left of Trumpsville cares about.  What is going on is a sitting President actively attempting to reverse an election result by pushing some really far out theories.  That is what is going on.  Trump and Trumpists are saying that "YES, there was enough fraud to change the results".  They are saying there was MASSIVE FRAUD, orchestrated by Democrats and Never Trumpers and Jews and Communists and Socialists and BLM and Space Lizards.  Everything else is a *censored*ing Red Herring. 

I understand some cowardly Republican politicians are taking this line, because they fear the Trumpist base.  I can at least understand their reasoning.  Everybody else is just ignoring the elephant in the room taking a huge dump on reality, or are preparing to pull down their pants as well.   

Sure, we've had this kind of *censored*ery happen before.  See Stacy Abrams.  But never at this level of *censored*ery.  I don't think that even Abrams had groups calling for martial law and arresting media members and opposing politicians.  This *censored* makes the Gore and Bush Campaigns in Florida look like gentlemen duelists. 

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: December 02, 2020, 05:06:06 PM »
Did anyone show Barr all those affidavits? Did they tell him about the Biden/Harris minivans that had boxes of ballots falling out of them?

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: December 02, 2020, 05:56:16 PM »
to all you gullible Democrat sychophants, the word is getting out.

your traitorous leaders are being found out, and you are still enabling them and laughing at those who are getting out the truth.
i mentioned the raid on the CIA server farm in Frankfort and was insulted for bringing it to your attention. https://thenewamerican.com/lt-gen-mcinerney-there-were-casualties-in-special-forces-raid-to-get-servers-from-cia-facility/

Yes, there was a firefight, Army special forces against CIA mercenaries. We won and have the goods. Soldiers were killed.

you have aligned with traitors who killed our soldiers.

no honor. Democrats have caused the death of special forces soldiers.

DonaldD

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: December 02, 2020, 05:57:13 PM »
Where are the 'conservatives' or Republican supporters decrying this?  Where are the Trump supporters calling on the president to do the right thing?  What is this - cowardice? Hypocrisy? Ambivalence?  Or do you actually support threatening people with death in support of your policy preferences and or in the service of protecting 'your guy'?
Seriati, William, Lloyd... where'd they all go?

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: December 02, 2020, 06:40:50 PM »
to all you gullible Democrat sychophants, the word is getting out.

your traitorous leaders are being found out, and you are still enabling them and laughing at those who are getting out the truth.
i mentioned the raid on the CIA server farm in Frankfort and was insulted for bringing it to your attention. https://thenewamerican.com/lt-gen-mcinerney-there-were-casualties-in-special-forces-raid-to-get-servers-from-cia-facility/

Yes, there was a firefight, Army special forces against CIA mercenaries. We won and have the goods. Soldiers were killed.

you have aligned with traitors who killed our soldiers.

no honor. Democrats have caused the death of special forces soldiers.

So please tell me, how exactly would an Air Force General who retired 28 years ago know anything about a classified military raid on an ally's soil?

nope

You do entertain me, though, Lambert. If it weren't for you, I'd never have been able to read his other crazed claims.

My favorite was that Malaysian Flight 370 was hijacked and flown to Pakistan.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #945 on: December 02, 2020, 06:45:01 PM »
So Army people, who's Commander in Chief is Trump, raided a CIA server farm (and the CIA leader is appointed by Trump) and people died.  So how are Democrats responsible for that?  If it happened. As others have said, this guy has no first hand knowledge of the supposed attack

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: December 02, 2020, 06:51:31 PM »
When did this guy first put out this story?  WmLambert posted it on Nov 21. One person, Brian Trascher, said on Nov 18 that they had the servers. So it has been 2 weeks and no info has been supplied to anyone, not even the DOJ?  Again, saying something does not make it so.  You need evidence, not some one saying some one told them something.

Aris Katsaris

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: December 02, 2020, 07:39:14 PM »

Nope, it still never happened.

But it's good you believe you "won and have the goods", that means that according to you it's your side that has the ability to provide the goods now, not 'our' side. So you'll hopefully stop pestering us, and we instead have the right to pester you. Where are the goods? How long till the goods come out? Are your side part of this horrible coverup? /s

And by this time in 2 months, and still after 2 years, and still after 10 years, you'll still be finding excuses about why the goods on those supposed servers were never provided to US courts, or you'll alternatively be claiming that you never said the raids were certain to have happened.

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: December 02, 2020, 07:44:02 PM »
NO they will have lost the originals because they shipped them UPS and UPS lost them.  They would not make copies or anything like that. Or their dog ate the servers.

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: December 02, 2020, 07:55:45 PM »
Gohmert said that his former intel contact asked him to send on all of the information that needed to be gathered from Scytl. Gohmert said that he sent the information the following day, November 9. Gohmert then mentioned a tweet written in German that was published on November 8 which alleged that Scytl’s headquarters in Frankfurt, Germany, was raided by members of the U.S. Army.

During the alleged raid, the company’s servers were removed, Gohmert said. Heavy has been unable to find the original tweet but has seen screenshots. Gohmert admits in the video, “I don’t know the truth,” before referencing the alleged raid. The congressman was unable to provide any proof that the raid took place. Scytl was originally headquartered in Barcelona, Spain.

A translated version of the tweet mentioned by Gohmert reads in English:

Something big is coming. The Spanish software company Scytl, who offers election manipulation software worldwide, are in the crosshairs. The server for the manipulation was in Germany. A rogue who thinks badly. Tonight, the U.S. Army confiscated servers with a huge raid.

Maybe Q will drop us a breadcrumb.