Author Topic: Fear trumps facts  (Read 22708 times)

AI Wessex

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Fear trumps facts
« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2016, 10:55:23 AM »
I gotta say that you're all over this rape thing.  Does rape anywhere ever escape your sharp eye?  Is everything you read one degree of separation in your mind away from sexual predation occurring somewhere?  Can you show me where what Gates said about the GOP candidates makes that connection for you to Democrats (Obama) and rape?

Wayward Son

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 20, 2016, 12:21:53 PM »
It's actually not surprising that Sarah endorsed Trump.  In many ways, they are very much the same.

Fenring

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 20, 2016, 12:37:23 PM »
It's actually not surprising that Sarah endorsed Trump.  In many ways, they are very much the same.

That's interesting, except that Palin's negative reputation is based on her being stupid, rather than her being a moderate conservative. Saying that Trump is just like her based on where they score on the conservative scale is like saying I'm just like a cat because we both like fish.

D.W.

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2016, 10:01:30 AM »
In related news on Trump, GOP strategist Rick Wilson:
I think that there is definitely still a very significant portion of the party that is a limited government conservatism based faction of the overall coalition. Now the screamers and the crazy people on the all-right as they call it, you know, who love Donald Trump, who have plenty of Hitler iconography in their Twitter icons and names...
 … who think Donald Trump is the greatest thing. Oh, it's something. But the fact of the matter is most of them are childless, single men who masturbate to Anime. They're not real political players. These are not people who matter in the overall course of humanity.
Does anyone listen to this guy's strategies?  I would think the first suggestion would be, "Do not repeat any of what I'm about to tell you to a reporter."   :-\

AI Wessex

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2016, 11:08:26 AM »
Does anyone listen to this guy's strategies?  I would think the first suggestion would be, "Do not repeat any of what I'm about to tell you to a reporter."
Note that he's in the clown car helping choose the route to the destination in Mapquest.  Perhaps he dropped out of clown school before he got his diploma and ceremonial red nose.