Author Topic: Election Results  (Read 252401 times)

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Election Results
« Reply #1900 on: June 10, 2022, 03:35:59 PM »
Republicans continuing their effective campaign to demonstrate election fraud by committing it....

Living in Michigan, I can tell you that what occurred is another example of Democrat vote-scamming. One of the big tactics for the Dems has been camouflaging themselves as their opposition in order to sabotage upcoming elections. Saul Alinskys biographical film was actually entitled, "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing." Saul Alinsky, the father of community organizing, and the rise of his Cultural Marxism, wrote the "Rules for Radicals", and his coaching encouraged Democrats to outright lie about their credentials to infiltrate campaigns to produce the most catastrophic results. A number of Michigan candidates, some relative newcomers to politics, with the best of intentions had to rely on unvetted volunteers to produce signatures for ballot requirements. A former Police Chief and Auto Executive were sabotaged by these vote-scammers. The descriptions of the obvious improper names generated were obviously not done by volunteers who wanted  to secure the needed signatures for the favored candidate.

I think it was at least five candidates who had enough challenges to affect their getting on the ballot. The only good thing about this was that several candidates had effective public campaigns based on fundraising dollars rather than spectacular issues. This gave a little more room for Tudor Dixon (https://www.tudordixon.com/), who is supported by Trump and others, because of issues and communication skills. The point here is not that getting rid of front runners is better for other candidates - but that Alinsky-inspired Democrats did this to enhance their favored Democrat incumbent, Gretchen Whitmer's chances of winning in November. Little did they realize that getting rid of the early front-runners would enable better candidates better chances.

Tom

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: June 10, 2022, 03:40:54 PM »
Living in Michigan, I can tell you that what occurred is another example of Democrat vote-scamming.
My father is the Democratic Party secretary of Oscoda County, and I can tell you that what occurred is not an example of Democrat vote-scamming.

Please understand that any time you reference Saul Alinsky as part of a modern Democrat's playbook, you are basically shouting "I'm a foolish crankpot" to the stars.

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: June 10, 2022, 03:44:54 PM »
Republicans continuing their effective campaign to demonstrate election fraud by committing it....

Living in Michigan, I can tell you that what occurred is another example of Democrat vote-scamming. One of the big tactics for the Dems has been camouflaging themselves as their opposition in order to sabotage upcoming elections.
... A number of Michigan candidates, some relative newcomers to politics, with the best of intentions had to rely on unvetted volunteers to produce signatures for ballot requirements. A former Police Chief and Auto Executive were sabotaged by these vote-scammers. The descriptions of the obvious improper names generated were obviously not done by volunteers who wanted  to secure the needed signatures for the favored candidate.

The signatures weren't faked by deep cover volunteers but by paid signature gatherers.

Ahead of that, on May 23, the state Bureau of Elections published a report that claimed that 36 individual paid circulators faked thousands of signatures to take advantage of a payout that reached as high as $20 per signature on average.

"Although it is typical for staff to encounter some signatures of dubious authenticity scattered within nominating petitions, the Bureau is unaware of another election cycle in which this many circulators submitted such a substantial volume of fraudulent petition sheets consisting of invalid signatures," the report stated.

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/02/1102485484/why-several-republican-candidates-for-michigan-governor-were-blocked-from-the-ba

Any evidence that these were deep cover Democrats that Republicans were hiring and paying thousands of dollars for fraudulent signatures?

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: June 16, 2022, 08:04:16 PM »

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: June 17, 2022, 11:14:36 AM »
Newsmax previously apologized for the content it broadcast in the wake of the 2020 election, including claims that a Dominion employee, Eric Coomer, had directed an effort to steal the election.

"On behalf of Newsmax, we would like to apologize for any harm that our reporting of the allegations against Dr. Coomer may have caused to Dr. Coomer and his family," the company said at the time.

But, you know, it's only the libs that are responsible for threats and violence.

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1905 on: June 18, 2022, 09:30:33 PM »
...My father is the Democratic Party secretary of Oscoda County, and I can tell you that what occurred is not an example of Democrat vote-scamming.

Please understand that any time you reference Saul Alinsky as part of a modern Democrat's playbook, you are basically shouting "I'm a foolish crankpot" to the stars.

On the contrary. When campaign workers produce evidently invalid signatures - the reason is not to help their ostensible preferred candidate. Since Democrats have a history of vote-scamming they are the obvious culprits.

Also, Alinsky is the Patron Saint of Hillary Clinton, who was personally mentored by him.
David Brock dubbed Hillary Clinton "Alinsky's daughter." Barbara Olson began each chapter of her 1999 book on Clinton, Hell to Pay, with a quote from Alinsky, and argued that his strategic theories directly influenced her behavior during her husband's presidency. Belief in an untoward connection to Alinsky was supercharged when Clinton asked Wellesley College to seal her thesis for the duration of her husband's presidency [Hillary sponsored Alinsky to be a commencement speaker for her school]

As his candidacy gained strength, and once he had defeated Clinton for the Democratic Party nomination, attention shifted to Obama's ties to Alinsky. Monica Crowley, Bill O'Reilly, and Rush Limbaugh repeatedly drew a connection, with the latter asking, "Has [Obama] ever had an original idea — by that, I mean something not found in The Communist Manifesto? Has he? Has he simply had an idea not found in Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals?

Do not act like there is no perceived connection with the Dems and Alinsky. This is just more debate fallacy (Laughter by Intimidation) that is easily countered by facts (that is provable and everyone does know.)

Tom

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: June 18, 2022, 10:08:50 PM »
William, everything you seem to think "everyone knows" tends to be reliably false.

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: June 19, 2022, 11:19:43 AM »
The Tea Party was also Alinsky-inspired.

More recently, Alinsky's writing, in particular Rules for Radicals, helped shape the Tea Party movement. Dave Weigel reported that the "town hall strategy" of summer 2009, in which anti-Obamacare activists forced confrontations with legislators over the plan, was influenced by the book. Republican House Majority Leader Dick Armey was an open admirer of Alinsky during his time running FreedomWorks, a lobbying group with ties to the Tea Party Movement. "What I think of Alinsky is that he was very good at what he did but what he did was not good," Armey told the Financial Times. In 2009, Adam Brandon, then a press secretary for FreedomWorks, told Politico he was given a copy of Rules for Radicals upon joining the group.

His community organizing tactics have been the playbook for all parts of the political spectrum.

wmLambert

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: June 20, 2022, 02:54:39 PM »
The Tea Party was also Alinsky-inspired.

More recently, Alinsky's writing, in particular Rules for Radicals, helped shape the Tea Party movement. Dave Weigel reported that the "town hall strategy" of summer 2009, in which anti-Obamacare activists forced confrontations with legislators over the plan, was influenced by the book. Republican House Majority Leader Dick Armey was an open admirer of Alinsky during his time running FreedomWorks, a lobbying group with ties to the Tea Party Movement. "What I think of Alinsky is that he was very good at what he did but what he did was not good," Armey told the Financial Times. In 2009, Adam Brandon, then a press secretary for FreedomWorks, told Politico he was given a copy of Rules for Radicals upon joining the group.

His community organizing tactics have been the playbook for all parts of the political spectrum.

You've got that backwards. (A common tactic of Democrat apologists.) Most everyone knew of Hillary's connections to Alinsky, and looked at his "Rules For Radicals" to understand the battlefield. ...Just like most everyone looks at Sun Tzu for his views of the Art of War. The advice of Marx and Engels as well as Cloward and Pivens is bad stuff. You don't embrace it by looking at it. But if you are ignorant of the information, how does one refute disinformation?

The Tea Party was about the Silent Majority and the idea that there are more honest conservatives than dishonest Democrats. It was not about "Rules for Radicals." I advise others to research and look at the real metrics - not to swallow untruths and make them religious doctrine.

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: June 20, 2022, 05:01:18 PM »
So you're alleging that Adam Brandon was not given a copy of Rules for Radicals by FreedomWorks?

I had heard a great deal about Saul Alinsky's book Rules for Radicals, but had never read them. The Right has demonized Alinsky, linking him to Obama. Curious to know more, I went to Wikipedia and found the Rules themselves.

As I read them, it occurred to me that these Rules are strategic, not ideological. Alinsky was of the Left, but the Rules have no party.

As I look around America in 2010, it occurs to me that the group currently using these Rules most effectively is the Tea Party.

- Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun Times

Suddenly, the book was being touted as a way to beat the left at its own game by everyone from 69-year-old former House Majority Leader Dick Armey, whose nonprofit group FreedomWorks has emerged as a leading Washington bulwark for the tea party movement, to 25-year-old James O’Keefe, the self-styled activist investigative journalist who last year became a conservative hero for secretly recording employees of the liberal community-organizing group ACORN apparently offering advice on how to set up a brothel, to tea party leaders seeking to disrupt congressional town halls.

Politico

Horwitt, who participated in a 10-day training session led by Alinsky and remained in touch with him until his death, called Alinsky “a great pragmatist” who “knew that your own little band was never enough to get things done. You had to reach a broader constituency and the New Left was simply turning off people that they needed to win over.”

Horwitt thinks Alinsky would have “sympathy for the kind of working and middle class folks who are at the tea parties, who the economy is hurting a lot and who are angry and kind of confused.”

OOh, look! The Tea Party has Alinsky cooties!

yossarian22c

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: June 21, 2022, 08:13:55 AM »
Kudos WM. You successfully changed the topic from Trump to Alinksy. Much easier to beat up on the old monsters than to defend Trump's words and actions. Or to show how the 2000 mules documentary got people arrested 18 months before it debuted. Or to explain why Bill Barr called all of the fraud claims bull*censored*. Or to explain why Trump included a discredited more votes than voters line in his screed. All that crap is indefensible. So choose a new topic. Let's talk about a political activist who died in the 70's and is still controlling the Democrats from the grave. About as useful as Hugo Chavez stealing the election from Trump.

You like to claim how right you always are and have always been. How did that CIA raid of servers in Germany go? Did it show how the election was stolen? Or did they "kill" all those people (who actually died in a helicopter crash) for nothing?

TheDrake

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: June 28, 2022, 06:30:45 PM »
Dinesh still beefing with Bill Barr.

Hearsay or not, I can believe Trump threw a burger against the wall. When a guy has an election stolen from him, he’s likely to be a little upset. I’m just waiting for the rest of the story. Did Bill Barr pick it up off the ground and eat it?

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: June 29, 2022, 07:33:05 AM »
Well more bad news for Trump and his Big Lie supporters.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/election-2022-abortion-central-first-051003953.html

Crunch

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: June 29, 2022, 03:33:01 PM »
Try to get some sleep.

Tom

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: June 29, 2022, 04:01:39 PM »
Crunch, do you think the fake concern act you throw at Mark is an effective rhetorical technique? Or is it just something you find personally amusing to do?

msquared

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: June 29, 2022, 04:08:52 PM »
Ever since I got my CPAP I sleep great. Averaging over 8 hours a night.

It is just too easy to find things where Trump is losing.  Just a few minutes each morning.  I spend more time catching up with the web comics I follow than I do looking for stuff where Trump is having a bad day.

So no worries.